aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

It's from her dead ma. I presume she got it before she died. I bet my ex still hasn't bought super glue. And they move in at the end of next week. Lol. 

But aye, so fucking angry. But then again I'm glad I don't have to risk getting caught with a big dog in a no pets flat. I think I'll get a hamster to ease the pain.

Wait, what happened to Scooby or Snoopy or whatever you called your cat?

People who say "HASHTAG!" in person. Just the worst cunts.

I overheard someone saying "...it was so HASHTAG AWKWARD earlier".

The whole # thing on twitter is literally ONLY for market research, it's not an extension of vocabulary. Baffling.

Thankfully I have never ever heard this and I hope I never do.

Can you deliver to the south of France. Think it may be more gunk clogging up the fuel filter after driving down steep winding roads.

neg rep by mistake trying to click quote button, sorry

I could deliver to south of france no problem. Only issue, will the cost of doing so outweighs it probs :( sorry

Anyone been watching that Child Genius show on the telly? If you have, then I'll assume you also share the same hatred as me for that smug little tosser, Hugo?

I would definitely have no problem punching his face repeatedly, infront of his parents.

It'll be good when he grows up and enters the real world. The way he speaks to and also about people means he will be prone to getting his head kicked in quite alot. Life lessons, and all that.

• Upvote 1

Noisy neighbours can do one.

The one across from me just constantly slams his door, always. Everytime he leaves the house, even if it's just to take a bin bag out. BOOM. Each time he smashes his door closed, our cats leg it around the house as if he's dropped an atom bomb. It makes the whole block shake. It makes the light fittings in the living room swing. Close your door like a normal person, and not as if you're trying to snap someones neck in the door frame, you WANK.

He leaves his shoes out in the hallway for some reason. It's about time someone did a shit in them.

• Upvote 4

My neighbour constantly parks so shit that he takes up my car park space and his own. He's a proper bellend. I blocked him in last night and took my dog out for a massive 3 hour walk in the knowledge that he was planning on going to get an Indian as he had no food in the house. Thank fuck it's only his holiday house and he doesn't live here full time

• Upvote 2

I can't stand it, I've got foam earplugs in most of the time because of other people and I hate it 'cause all I can hear is caffeine-induced tinnitus (again, because of them not letting me sleep when I need to). One old guy living across from me full on threw a huge rock at another neighbour's cat that comes to see my cat every morning and I was raging. All he could say was "control your fucking animal" just because the cat walked over his grass. Such a tragedy, whatever will we do with cats walking over grass. Need to remember and tell all the cats in the neighbourhood to stay off people's property, thanks for the tip, stupid old twat.

My neighbour constantly parks so shit that he takes up my car park space and his own. He's a proper bellend. I blocked him in last night and took my dog out for a massive 3 hour walk in the knowledge that he was planning on going to get an Indian as he had no food in the house. Thank fuck it's only his holiday house and he doesn't live here full time

My street is annoying as fuck for that, it's a narrow cul-de-sac and I live and park right at the top. Nearly every day when I go out some cunt has double parked and blocked in all 4 cars that are parked at the top. Like, there's fucking spaces all the way down the street, are you too lazy to walk an extra 20 metres? I never know which house they're in either (it's always visitors or workmen) so I just have to sit blasting my horn until they come out.

My street is annoying as fuck for that, it's a narrow cul-de-sac and I live and park right at the top. Nearly every day when I go out some cunt has double parked and blocked in all 4 cars that are parked at the top. Like, there's fucking spaces all the way down the street, are you too lazy to walk an extra 20 metres? I never know which house they're in either (it's always visitors or workmen) so I just have to sit blasting my horn until they come out.

Nobody asked for a diagram but here's one anyway. The Galaxy is a broken down piece of shit by the way, it doesn't move so that's why the street is such a bottleneck.

9167805940_0ce9c53859_c.jpg