aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Also, really big moths.

aye, i cant fucking stand big bastard moths. Shit me right up. I got up last week, went through for a pish, eyes hardly open and just as i commenced drainage, this big fucker flew off the mirror right at my face. I about shat. Pish a'way. Nae a fine start to the day. I won in the end, blootered the little shit with lavvy roll. Hero.

BT taking money the day before I get paid, instead of the day after like we agreed in the direct debit agreement that I signed. Now I get a nice bank charge, as there wasn't enough (any) money in there. Motherfuck.

There's a BT headquarters in Aberdeen, isn't there? Nothing says "stick the direct debit agreement" like a Super Soaker full of shit sprayed through the letter box.

• Upvote 2

I yelled at BT for about half an hour. They credited my account with £60. The charge will only be for £25, and Santander are pretty good at wavering charges if companies are making up their own rules with Direct Debits.

That's pretty much my phone bill paid for two months. It pays to be a cunt sometimes.

• Upvote 2

aye, i cant fucking stand big bastard moths. Shit me right up. I got up last week, went through for a pish, eyes hardly open and just as i commenced drainage, this big fucker flew off the mirror right at my face. I about shat. Pish a'way. Nae a fine start to the day. I won in the end, blootered the little shit with lavvy roll. Hero.

I don't mind the wee ones, but the one that flew into my house last night must have had a wingspan of about three inches. I pretty much hid until it landed on something then fucking battered it with a fly swatter. I hit it with every ounce of strength in my body, fucking obliterated it. It made a right mess of my wall though.

A pet hate of mine is people who are scared of things that aren't scary in the slightest. Be scared of properly scary things like Katie Price and getting kicked in the face by Cantona.

Moths? harmless, light loving moths cause that level of fear? How do you guys walk to work in the morning with out filling your pants with warm, soft, fear filled feces?

• Upvote 4

Not exactly the same species, but both just potter around harmlessly at about 1 tenth of a mile per hour. One is also significantly uglier than the other. That's the only signifant difference.

They don't bite. They just want to headbutt your lightbulbs.

Moths are unpredictable. They fly all up into your face, then you swat them away and they come back and do it again. They're fucking nuts.

• Upvote 1

They do love the danger of getting in someones grille despite the risk of getting backhanded in half. Still, harmless once they get in your face.

It's BEES and WASPS in your face that you need to worry about. They inject you with poison. They want you dead. If they had enough poison in their arse to kill you, they would, with no regrets.

They do love the danger of getting in someones grille despite the risk of getting backhanded in half. Still, harmless once they get in your face.

It's BEES and WASPS in your face that you need to worry about. They inject you with poison. They want you dead. If they had enough poison in their arse to kill you, they would, with no regrets.

Meh, I'll take out a bee or a wasp without a second thought. Stick a giant moth in the room though and it'll become a game of follow the Lucky-shaped blur.

536140_414919078548255_240080869365411_1217026_1152417702_n.jpg

• Upvote 1