aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Foursquare is quite good fun. I thought it was all about checking in so it'd show up on your wall but it's not. I dunno what it's like back home but here you get free shit at bars, restaurants and shops just for checking in. I got a free t-shirt the other day ffs. It's also quite addictive after you start getting badges.

Family Guy. What a load of guff. One of the worst written shows I can think of. I've seen two episodes within a week which had a full length 4/5 minute music video sandwiched in somewhere, for absolutely no reason. Shit plots. Poor referencing, and it's unbelievable how many jokes it rips off from the Simpsons. I didn't mind The first 3 or 4 seasons, when it made a bit of sense, but it's just a calamity now. The Cleveland Show is way better. Severely underrated.

Spot on. Family Guy is a complete pile of shite.

"Family Guy is awesome, it's so random!"

Fuck off you cunts.

I like Family Guy. But I think it's cause I've always watched it. It's like watching a football team lose over and over again, but what you gonna do?

I did laugh when Conway played a full song.

I like Family Guy. But I think it's cause I've always watched it. It's like watching a football team lose over and over again, but what you gonna do?

I did laugh when Conway played a full song.

I didn't. It was like they ran out of shit jokes, so let's just shove in 5 minutes of filler. Poor form. Shit show.

I didn't. It was like they ran out of shit jokes, so let's just shove in 5 minutes of filler. Poor form. Shit show.

It's their format of joke. The one that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Like the Giant Chicken Fights. Or the fight between Herbert and the Nazi. And the music videos. It's like "Right it should be ending now.. wait a minute.. it's still on. Oh Seth MacFarlane, You so crazy!".

But I watch it 'cause they still churn out jokes that make you go hahahaha oooh. And I like going hahahaha oooh.

And also, in a recent one, Peter said "Ima too stupid to make up my own mind" really funnily and I liked it.

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Having a job. Once this woman with a gammy knee comes back, I get to be UNEMPLOYED again!

The long lies, having the time to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING but having the money to do NOTHING.

The endless pressure to find a new job, but never really bothering to look for one. Holy crap, I am excited.

Family Guy. What a load of guff. One of the worst written shows I can think of. I've seen two episodes within a week which had a full length 4/5 minute music video sandwiched in somewhere, for absolutely no reason. Shit plots. Poor referencing, and it's unbelievable how many jokes it rips off from the Simpsons. I didn't mind The first 3 or 4 seasons, when it made a bit of sense, but it's just a calamity now. The Cleveland Show is way better. Severely underrated.

Curses, the Gods of Rep. will not let me give you reputation.