aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

this actually happened to my girlfriend. But some of you seem funny around the mention of women

If you think that my pointing out that you constantly mention your girlfriend in your posts means that I am 'funny around the mention of women', then I am afraid...

YOU-MISSED-THE-POINT.jpg

Do yourself a favour; SEARCH > ADVANCED SEARCH > KEYWORD GIRLFRIEND > POSTS BY JAKEBASSIST > SHOW POSTS

And then try doing the same for 'GF'.

Seriously, you talk about her all the time. Which is kind of sweet I suppose, but a little odd and very, very boring.

If you think that my pointing out that you constantly mention your girlfriend in your posts means that I am 'funny around the mention of women', then I am afraid...

YOU-MISSED-THE-POINT.jpg

Do yourself a favour; SEARCH > ADVANCED SEARCH > KEYWORD GIRLFRIEND > POSTS BY JAKEBASSIST > SHOW POSTS

And then try doing the same for 'GF'.

Seriously, you talk about her all the time. Which is kind of sweet I suppose, but a little odd and very, very boring.

Aye, girlfriend or his asshole. He's leaning more towards the GF at the moment which means that his backdoor is taking a back seat at the moment (thank fuck).

It's all par for the course on here though, Slutbags has her grumbles, you talk nearly endlessly about poker or pooves, Waltz cries his eyes out if anyone even slightly drops out of the PC zone, Nefarious C is unabashedly ginger (poor sod) etc etc etc.

We're all guilty of it somewhere along the lines :)

• Upvote 1

It's all par for the course on here though, Slutbags has her grumbles, you talk nearly endlessly about poker or pooves, Waltz cries his eyes out if anyone even slightly drops out of the PC zone, Nefarious C is unabashedly ginger (poor sod) etc etc etc.

you left me and Original Spies out. We have silver stars. Noob.

Surely i've earned myself in the Ab-music hall of fame in some way shape or form? Even if you have to make something up about me being a stalker.

John W: notorious for being a creep and almost knocking his girlfriend up.

Aye, girlfriend or his asshole. He's leaning more towards the GF at the moment which means that his backdoor is taking a back seat at the moment (thank fuck).

Oh man I cry so much

Why do I cry so much

The voiceover guy on Come Dine With Me.

And also Come Dine With Me.

i fucking hate come dine with me and the way everyone fawns over it. its' just shit. morons who can't fucking cook being snide and rude while nosing through peoples drawers and deliberately scoring everyone else low so they can win. pricks.

and whoever says "that's what makes it so great" can be added to this pet hate. you're the reason tv companies make shit with peter andre.

It's atrocious. So is "Four in a Bed". It's a predictable pet hate, but reality TV is just fucking mince. Television in this country is abysmal. Even our football coverage is toss. Other countries have better coverage of the Premier League than we do.

I resent paying a TV License, so I don't. Oi oi. Up the punx etc.

I like Come Dine With Me. When I used to get home just after 5 there would be nothing better to watch while eating my tea than CDWM.

In the first couple of series the competitors were a lot more serious and it was great seeing the night they put on. But the narrator wasn't as sarcastic. Then they brought in the numptees and the narrator became amazing. But he's slowly going to shit too. He's leaning further away from proper sarcasm to just making fun of folk's accents.

4 in a bed is alright but it's uncomfortable to watch when someone starts greetin'.

True, but if you're watching a tv box set or whatever, you can't navigate the menus. Also if you miss a bit you can't rewind or skip back.

Sounds like you need batteries m'friend.

Also

off topic, but, you should monetise your last film I watched blog and do the Amazon Associates thing. If you review a film I want to buy I'll buy it through your blog and you get money