aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I can just delete his score :) That'd be bad form though!

Hoenstly, that game is all I play every lunchtime. So annoying. Do you have a technique or do you just fucking punt it?

I just aim for straight up and hope it bounces off shit on its way down again.

It's that fucking golf one that gets me. I had the high score on that for ages and then someone came on and just obliterated my score and I can't get near it. Think that was before the reset last year though, I may not even have a score now.

Guest Gladstone

I was once upon highscore on that seal toss game - haven't played it for ages though. Came really close to beating the highscore about 10 minutes ago... My last throw was shit. Still, into 4th on the leaderboard...

There is absolutely no technique involved though - just hope for the best.

I'd forgotten about the games on here... There goes my Friday afternoon!

Guest Gladstone
I just aim for straight up and hope it bounces off shit on its way down again.

It's that fucking golf one that gets me. I had the high score on that for ages and then someone came on and just obliterated my score and I can't get near it. Think that was before the reset last year though, I may not even have a score now.

Just had a shotty of the golf game - totally forgot about that one as well. That's the Underkills drummer that's top of the leaderboard. I can vouch for him being a total cunt.

Coming so close to getting a 32" HD LCD TV for 150 only to find that the husband of the woman that was selling it had promised it to someone else before I spoke to her. Bastarding argh! He's going to phone on Monday to let me know for definite if the TV is gone.

He's also selling a 42" Plasma TV for 250 which I'm thinking about. Off to look at the difference between plasma and LCD tellys.

The Queen Elizabeth bridge leading on to the Wellington roundabout.

Why is it every single driver stays in the left hand lane to then go to the third and final exit?

If you do take the roundabout as per the highway code and use the right land, the other drivers go mental as if you were in the wrong!

I really don't follow why an entire city can be totally brainwashed to do it wrong.

Having to fucking verify my bank details otherwise I can't sell more than 10 items a month on ebay. When the hell did all this crap start?! And it's being funny with RBS accounts... GAAAAH :swearing:

I've had a massive clearout of my nightmare before christmas, the crow and spawn stuff and want it gone. Ebay = cunts.

The Queen Elizabeth bridge leading on to the Wellington roundabout.

Why is it every single driver stays in the left hand lane to then go to the third and final exit?

If you do take the roundabout as per the highway code and use the right land, the other drivers go mental as if you were in the wrong!

I really don't follow why an entire city can be totally brainwashed to do it wrong.

wellington road is brilliant for this kind of thing, like at 16:00 everyone queues up past the second set of lights from the bottom to miss the bus lane leaving the left hand lane empty for CUNTS (like me) to drive right up to the lights and then merge in at the bus lane.

but then you do get people who move into the right hand lane at the airport roundabout because they are taking the third exit at haudagen o_O

Buying stuff from America to save money (free worldwide shipping) then being charged 16.67 Customs Import Duty (8 of which was a fucking Royal Mail Handling Fee)

BT. How on earth do you ring BT and speak to someone that isn't an automated computer voice? Does anyone actually work for BT, or are they just a microchip buried beneath the tower? 15 minutes and I'm still speaking to computers and listening to classical music.

Whenever you hear an automated voice - press * 0

- i.e.'star', then 'zero'

Not tried it myself, but it supposedly works.