aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The way iTunes picks out songs on an album which features an artist other than the main one, so that album then divides into a number of different entries in the search by artist list and you have to go to the album listing to play the thing in its entirety. Just f**k off with that iTunes.

If it's a compilation for example Ministry of Sound I'll put that as the artist then put the artist name in the song title.

I just let the automatic 'get album info' function work when I load a CD, it finds the album no bother but say with 'Nashville Skyline' by Bob Dylan, the opening song comes up Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash, so if I try and get to that album via the Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline route I will be missing the opening track. So is there a setting to get around this while still using the automatic album info retrieval? I don't really want to be inputting everything manually...

I just let the automatic 'get album info' function work when I load a CD, it finds the album no bother but say with 'Nashville Skyline' by Bob Dylan, the opening song comes up Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash, so if I try and get to that album via the Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline route I will be missing the opening track. So is there a setting to get around this while still using the automatic album info retrieval? I don't really want to be inputting everything manually...

I think if you just get it automatically then have a scan and check that everything's fine before importing. Once you right click > 'Get Info' there are 'next' and 'previous' buttons so it should be fairly quick scanning through.

There may be better/more efficient ways, but the above is what I do. A wee bit fiddly but better than the alternative.

Someone swiping my white car with a black marker pen. Fucking cunts.

I bet you wish could've caught him doing it. You'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so you could've caught him doing it.

What a fucker!

What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, do not fuck with another man's vehicle.

There's only 1 cubicle in ym work toilet. I go into the toilet, and someones in the cubicle. But he's obviously finishing. So I take piss at urinal, wait for him to wash hands and then I'll go into the cubicle and do my business.

But as he's washing his hands, somebody else goes into the cubicle.

Snubbed.

Now I need a better plan.

But then the piss in my soup is the fact that...THE CUNT IS ONLY PISSING!!

Uses the whole cubicle cos he can't stand at a urinal next to someone else.

Fucker.

There's only 1 cubicle in ym work toilet. I go into the toilet, and someones in the cubicle. But he's obviously finishing. So I take piss at urinal, wait for him to wash hands and then I'll go into the cubicle and do my business.

Snubbed.

Fucker.

Cunts like that should be shot! Cunts....

Snubbed.

Fucker.

Cunts like that should be shot! Cunts....

I assume that both of you chaps would love to be drenched in my piss at your place of work after its multi-holed exit from my body. I'll piss how i like without fear of retribution or rebuke. Dry your eyes.

I assume that both of you chaps would love to be drenched in my piss at your place of work after its multi-holed exit from my body. I'll piss how i like without fear of retribution or rebuke. Dry your eyes.
I have a 5mm ring in my dick and manage to piss relatively straight. Your argument is invalid.

EDIT: Secondly, if this guy was the same as you and was being the considerate pisser because of a genital piercing...he's standing up and pissing in the cubicle. That how I knew, cos I saw his shoes. So your argument is still invalid.

I don't mind pissing in cubicles. I do it alot too.

But when the urinal is fucking HUGE, there's only one person at it, stand at the extreme end, and there's only one cubicle? That's just being greedy.

If you still disagree, fuck off. Let me have my grievance. I don't post in this thread all that much, you bunch of whiny cunts.

Computer crash that put me out of action for over five minutes. Had twelve tables of $55 and $33 SitnGos on the go. Managed to salvage one table for a 2nd place, but had busted the others by the time I got back on. Over $450 in the fucking dustbin because my computer decided to be afucking cunt.

Computer crash that put me out of action for over five minutes. Had twelve tables of $55 and $33 SitnGos on the go. Managed to salvage one table for a 2nd place, but had busted the others by the time I got back on. Over $450 in the fucking dustbin because my computer decided to be afucking cunt.

main2.jpg

Surely if you have that much money on the line everytime you play it would have been wise to have a backup laptop running so you could quickly re access everything if something did go wrong?

Still sucks though.

Bought this cpu a few months ago specifically because my old one was prone to crashing and costing me money. This one has been flawless since the day I bought it. Until today. My flatmate is out and his cpu is password protected, or else I would have dived onto his.