aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Does your dad not cook you food if he's making tea for the household?

You did mention soup though. Takes 4 minutes to Microwave. Don't need a whole kitchen, or even a pan for that.

Yeah he does. But there's never left overs for lunch the next day which is why I preferred making my own and having an amazing meal for lunch instead of just sandwiches.

I'm nae a big lover of tinned soup. Homemade is so much better.

Pet Hate: People who expect a reward for every single thing and won't do favours.

Our bin at work is full and we had some extra stuff that needed chucking. So instead of just leaving it outside we thought it would be politer to ask the bin man to take some extra stuff.

"What's in it for us?"

"Sorry, what?"

"What's in it for us? We're not taking it."

Why not? We would've took it to the van for him. Some flattened boxes, foam and a few pallets...

Oh, this is after being told by the council just to ask the bin men to take it after trying to arrange a pick up...

Agreed, can't be arsed with scene points. Half the time you can't even rep the posts you most like because you already repped someone (or neg repped them). You should be able to rep someone without giving them points, the rep equivalent of a dry ride if you will.

You should at least have the option to turn them off.

You do. It's in your user options.

For some reason the 3rd and 4th year Psychology students get their own computer room at uni, but the only bin is in the corridor, a few feet round the corner. This means everyone just leaves sandwich containers, empty paper coffee cups and general rubbish lying everywhere.

It's just annoying sitting down at a computer with rubbish surrounding it. I ended up clearing the room out yesterday of all shit, which took me 3 trips :down: hate laziness!

Yeeeeeeees! They all piss me off though, in particular, the one "i like it, i don't know why, i just... do" and the quine "riasing a glass toeva, you know it doesn't get much bettaa"

I want them and the we buy any car adverts to fuck off! As i mentioned yesterday the Oreo kid can get fucked too.

The worst one is the "sit back and I'll tell you" and then bites her tongue, BITE IT RIGHT OFF BITCH! Eugh her face annoys me, and the "I don't know why" lass speaks out of the side of her mouth, like a fucking pirate.

Anything worth watching is on the net anyways. Apart from the news, but you can read that instead of watching it.

Pet hate: clicking on "New Posts" to find out a half dozen threads list John W or JakeBassist as the last poster. I realise I could hide their posts, but then I'd have less things to direct irrational hatred toward and who wants that?

• Upvote 1

I hate clicking on new posts to see a bunch of stuff in the musician's corner forum, or the gigs and events or the equipment forum. What the fuck do people think this forum is for?

If I can't go to gigs in Aberdeen and I can't play any instruments no one else should talk about these things. seems fair.

Having to use up all my hot water because I need to "run my taps". The stupid people in the flat upstairs have somehow managed to get rust into the water tank, and the plumber has said I need to run the water until it's no longer discoloured :swearing: granted my hot water is minging water now, but I'm annoyed that it's adding to my Hydro bill.