aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
People who quote advert slogans in alternative situations, in a lame attempt at humour.

Two I have heard today:

"I am confused dot com"

And, even worse, "she should have gone to Specsavers" in reference to a fit bird with an ugly boyfriend.

Just, fuck off.

Calm down, dear...

• Upvote 2

The fact facebook is little more than people telling each other how hungover they are. And the fact that despite this I can't stop myself logging in all the time. An unoriginal pet hate I know, but if I read about one more 'random night out' and the subsequent wondering of 'how long the detox will last' I fear I may shoot myself in the face.

Some cock at poker last night who thought he knew it all. Total dick.
I really hate them.

I don't mind when someone calls a board with a possible flush and two over cards (say KcQd8c7c4s) with a medium pair like JsJd even though they've been getting bet into the whole way. They're an idiot, and should be told "you're a tit".

But folk that sit and tell you all your odds and outs and why your bet size was a little too much for if you've got this and then call you "knowing" they're behind and finding out that yes, they were behind, are total cunts. You're behind, don't call. Showing someone that you knew their hand does fuck all for you when you're paying a 3rd of your stack to prove it. Dicks.

"Look at mah skillz"

"No, cos I'm looking at your stack. You dick."

I was short stacked and hit QJ off so went all in before the flop. He had a pair of 8s. Flop came down and I hit the QJ. He turns rounds, "nice call". I say thanks and he goes "I was kidding". To which my reply was, "aye, well I got your chips didn't I?"

Boy was a total nut muncher.

Arsehole drivers who think that just because you scuffed their car, you should exchange details when a bottle of t-cut should solve the mark the size of a 50p on the wheel arch. The fact that he had to remove dirt to see the mark made me wonder if it was actually me.

Also passengers who stare at you when your ranting to yourself in the car, if you were the driver and were looking that long, you'd have crashed, nosey cow!!

Actually the offer of money was turned down, so he could go through the insurance.

Well that's an entirely different thing to what I got out of your original post. That's actually quite a bizarre thing to do.

My old car had several unclaimed car park dings hence my original comment. Fair enough Dent Devils or similar can remove them for 55 quid or so but it's still my money that is being wasted due to some other f**kers carelessness...

People who say "good times", especially when it is for no discernible reason. Just overheard the following exchange in Starbucks:

"O hey, when did you get back?"

"Coupla days ago."

"Ah I didnt know. Good times."

What does that even mean? Twat.

This also applies to "Good shout".

I swear to god another grad at my work saw I'd got a sandwich for lunch,

"Oh I see you got a sandwich, good shout man. Good shout."

What, I decided to eat food for lunch? Fucking mental, eh.

Well that's an entirely different thing to what I got out of your original post. That's actually quite a bizarre thing to do.

My old car had several unclaimed car park dings hence my original comment. Fair enough Dent Devils or similar can remove them for 55 quid or so but it's still my money that is being wasted due to some other f**kers carelessness...

Yeah was still a bit wound up when i posted.