aberdeen-music

Scariest thing

ferret

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by New Found Power:

Some Nursing Homes at night scare the shit out of me.

i can imagine seeing a zombie like person shuffling towards you in the dead of night...

only to find its a random old lady in search of a glass of water or something

:D

David

getting chased by a bull when fishing in kintore. and it came at some speed aswell. the thing that saved me from a good mauling was it falling over a bolder a couple of feet infront of me and falling to its knees. it got shaken up and ran off. was scary as fuck.

sludge

Originally posted by Jenny:

getting chased by a bull when fishing in kintore. and it came at some speed aswell. the thing that saved me from a good mauling was it falling over a bolder a couple of feet infront of me and falling to its knees. it got shaken up and ran off. was scary as fuck.

sludge

I agree....Kintore is a nightmarish place!

Originally posted by SweetLittleWitches:

My best friend and I were sitting on my porch at 3 a.m smoking cigarettes when we heard a creature smack something against my shed really hard. So we decided to yell at it in the most manly voices we could put on (even though we're women), hoping it would run away. Well instead, it started running towards us...it sounded so huge cause of the thumps on the ground it was making. So we shined the flashlight at it, and shit our pants cause it was a fucking sasquatch. We ran into my house as fast as possible...locked the door and like, cried.

"Sasquatch we know your legend's real" ...and we hate it

...true story

o_O In Scotland?

Or Canada/ North America?

Originally posted by Untitled:

going out to sea in a rubber ring when i was 9 i think

was scary as hell, went about 100 meters off shore :(

never been in the sea since

I had an experience rather like that in Gran Canaria, i was on a lilo and floated so far out the beach dwellers looked like ants, t'was then of course i remembered how good a film Jaws is........:(

Originally posted by SweetLittleWitches:

My best friend and I were sitting on my porch at 3 a.m smoking cigarettes when we heard a creature smack something against my shed really hard. So we decided to yell at it in the most manly voices we could put on (even though we're women), hoping it would run away. Well instead, it started running towards us...it sounded so huge cause of the thumps on the ground it was making. So we shined the flashlight at it, and shit our pants cause it was a fucking sasquatch. We ran into my house as fast as possible...locked the door and like, cried.

"Sasquatch we know your legend's real" ...and we hate it

...true story

Shes not lying! I was the friend who was there! it had to have been one of the scariest things ever.. besides that time that we were down the street smoking ciggarettes around 2 am in the middle of no where and we were standing near a bunch of trees that blocked off a field. out of now where.. we heard this wierd Snorting noise like 2ft away from us. We've never run so fast in our lives!

Originally posted by josef k:

I had an experience rather like that in Gran Canaria, i was on a lilo and floated so far out the beach dwellers looked like ants, t'was then of course i remembered how good a film Jaws is........:(

some power swimmer had to get me :(

i was sooo scared ;(

didnt help that when i got back i got a smack for taking so long :S

Originally posted by ferret:

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

I was chased by a man weilding a knife last year.

I also walked in on my parents having sex when I was eleven which was almost as scary - but the knife pipped it.

Well tonight knowing my girlfriend is down at the Download Glasgow gig and she got approached by four guys trying to kiss her, including one trying to follow her :swearing:

Originally posted by faerielucas:

Shes not lying! I was the friend who was there! it had to have been one of the scariest things ever.. besides that time that we were down the street smoking ciggarettes around 2 am in the middle of no where and we were standing near a bunch of trees that blocked off a field. out of now where.. we heard this wierd Snorting noise like 2ft away from us. We've never run so fast in our lives!

so what was it?

or was it just your mate snorting coke and forgetting to tell you and legging it anyways?