aberdeen-music

Scariest thing

ferret

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Question, Having my head bashed against a kerb by a crazy thug...that was pretty scary. An emergency stop during take off by a plane I was on in Paris because their was still another plane on the runway, that was petrifiying!

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by ferret:

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

I was chased by a man weilding a knife last year.

I also walked in on my parents having sex when I was eleven which was almost as scary - but the knife pipped it.

when me and my mate were camping at download last year, he waited until about 3:00 on the monday morning to inform me that the tent we were sleeping in may have been where he was conceived

Originally posted by Hog

An emergency stop during take off by a plane I was on in Paris because their was still another plane on the runway, that was petrifiying!

I am terrified of flying and if something like that happened to me it would win by a mile! I'm flying down south on Sat and the thought of it makes me want to greet

;(X-(

Guest SweetLittleWitches

My best friend and I were sitting on my porch at 3 a.m smoking cigarettes when we heard a creature smack something against my shed really hard. So we decided to yell at it in the most manly voices we could put on (even though we're women), hoping it would run away. Well instead, it started running towards us...it sounded so huge cause of the thumps on the ground it was making. So we shined the flashlight at it, and shit our pants cause it was a fucking sasquatch. We ran into my house as fast as possible...locked the door and like, cried.

"Sasquatch we know your legend's real" ...and we hate it

...true story

I remember now being shit-scared as a kid when I was on holiday in Banff with my family and a seagull flew smack-bang into the window and broke its neck! I didn't know what it was at the time but when I went outside I think it was the first dead thing I'd seen and it did indeed freak me out a bit.

Guest SweetLittleWitches
Originally posted by psydoll:

I remember now being shit-scared as a kid when I was on holiday in Banff with my family and a seagull flew smack-bang into the window and broke its neck! I didn't know what it was at the time but when I went outside I think it was the first dead thing I'd seen and it did indeed freak me out a bit.

First thing I saw dead was the frogs in the rain that I used to step on, in order to see their guts. I was such a nice lil girl...at 4.

I've seen many dead things since

Guest SweetLittleWitches
Originally posted by ferret:

Have you seen a dead person? I have a couple of times and it is not very nice.X-(

I've seen a dead person yes...obviously family members who have passed on. But the best dead person I've ever seen was...at a real serious Horse Track...where mobsters had their horses running.

This is the story...

Everyone was getting let in at the horse track, so there was a lot of people walking around. Well out of no where everyone hears a huge bang...no one knew exactly what it was...but then someone realized there was a guy on the ground. A man started yelling for a doctor, asking if there was one anywhere in the crowd. Well there was and the doc went up to the guy. Everyone thought the man had a heart attack. The doctor started to take off his shirt, and felt a hot spot on the guy. Looked at it and saw that he had been shot. The doctor said the best thing ever after that...he goes "Of course he's had a heart attack, he's just been shot" but yeah...the man was dead...and no one saw who shot him. Was interesting...that place was the scariest. My uncle was gonna race his horse there but the owner payed him 3gees not to race the horse cause it had been doing really well. Which means, dirty shit goes on...and my uncle so would of been shot if he kept the horse in the race.

Originally posted by psydoll:

i saw a seagull do that into a car window a few years back, in banff

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Scariest thing I ever did was going up to my best friend's house to see him lying in his coffin, killed himself aged 21. A close second was being touched up by a paedophile when I was 14. Beat that!

Originally posted by SweetLittleWitches:

My best friend and I were sitting on my porch at 3 a.m smoking cigarettes when we heard a creature smack something against my shed really hard. So we decided to yell at it in the most manly voices we could put on (even though we're women), hoping it would run away. Well instead, it started running towards us...it sounded so huge cause of the thumps on the ground it was making. So we shined the flashlight at it, and shit our pants cause it was a fucking sasquatch. We ran into my house as fast as possible...locked the door and like, cried.

"Sasquatch we know your legend's real" ...and we hate it

...true story

Nah it was your reflection:laughing:

lately everythings been freaking me out, i walked to th pub earlier n nearly started cryin bout 5 times from stupid little things, like a man turnin th corner on t th st i was on n i nearly screamed, n then a car drove past me, n that scared me, someone moved their arm n i freaked, kinda weird! haha. but th scariest things wud prob be when i broke my leg n no one was around n i was on a farm by myself at th age of 10.