aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Not true at all.

Football's about defending as much as scoring goals, and neither team was defending tonight...

On the bright side, Stevie G looked depressed as fuck - I thought he was gonna whip out a razor blade and hack away at his wrist there and then...

As a neutral, football is about pure entertainment. Lollipop sticks, overhead kicks, fighting in the terraces and setting the referee on fire. Fuck all this bad defending shite. It was better than watching bastard Eastenders, and there was 8 goals to watch.

Yeah. terrible game... Are you utterly mental?

As a neutral, football is about pure entertainment. Lollipop sticks, overhead kicks, fighting in the terraces and setting the referee on fire. Fuck all this bad defending shite. It was better than watching bastard Eastenders, and there was 8 goals to watch.

Yeah. terrible game... Are you utterly mental?

I'm auditioning to replace Lawrenson on MOTD

i had to laugh at the wolves players celebrations for winning promotion to the premiership on 'the championship' last night, most of them will be dumped in favour of vastly overpaid foreigners who did quite well in the belgian league for half a season!

Guest idol_wild
But, I loved the Football lastnight. Lawrenson hates football. He just cannot stand football.

Alan Green seems to hate football a damn sight more than Lawro will ever hate it.

I hate that guy!

But, I loved the Football lastnight. Lawrenson hates football. He just cannot stand football.

Haha, I love Lawrenson's general air of contempt for everything. I remember him having a go at the new young presenter they had during Euro 2008 when they guy was saying he was surprised Switzerland don't have a better team due to their position on the borders of so many talented footballing countries.

Cue Lawrenson - 'But what's that got to do with football, eh? What's that got to do with football?'. Followed by a shake of the head and a sigh. Gold.

Alan Green seems to hate football a damn sight more than Lawro will ever hate it.

I hate that guy!

Really? He sounds like my hero.

I'd love to get him, Lawro and myself around a table for our own brand of Premier League highlight reels. It'd be like Soccer AM meets Cage Fighting. I'd like us to incorporate the "Punch a Pro Hour", where our footballing guests get unexpectedly pumelled by a torrent of jaded ex-footballer fists.

I bet Channel 5 would have it.

What a dude, that diving cunt went down like a sack of tatties and deserved the second kick. If you're going off anyway you might as well have a proper reason for it :D

You'd probably want to land it better than just skiffing his back though. A right good hoof in the neck, that would teach the cunt.

Did he really dive though? He did get pushed, and he stumbled a bit and went down, which is easy to do when running at that speed, untangling your legs from the path of the ball. He didn't really claim a penalty with his arms though. He just got twatted in the back. Pepe is a cunt. I hope he gets banned for as long as Cantona did.

Still, the result of the foul puts Berbatov into 2nd place of the Shittiest Penalties of the Week.

You know what annoys me?

The fact our captain really cannot be arsed to tell us one way or the other.

Either you say no, and we find someone else who actually bothers their arse on the pitch, ie. Diamond, or you say yes because you love the club. It's obvious Seve is captain for the payrise. Cunt.

Seve has been shocking for at least two seasons. No drive, no passion and certainly no leadership.

Shouldn't be viewed as a great loss as he's on a fairly decent wage already that can (hopefully) be put to better use.

Annoyingly he'll probably get quite a decent move to a Championship side and turn back into the player he was a few years ago (albeit without the legs he'll probably become a centre-half) due to better management.

Dons ace Severin 'bored' with SPL. I know how he feels. Might move to Burnley myself.

"...after seeing former team-mates Barry Nicholson and Russell Anderson thrive down south." Surely that's a slight exaggeration.

Good riddance anyway. Fed up watching him sitting on his arse moaning to the ref/teammates after being dispossed/playing a shit pass.

Bit rich of Severin to claim he's "bored" of the SPL isn't it? Not like he's done it all, won everything he could win and is now looking down on everyone else. Not even like he's much better than most of the other players in the league! Bizarre.

If Lee Wilkie turned round and said he was bored of the SPL I'd be the same, before anyone starts.

• Upvote 1