aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Guess who Real are in for...Transfer deadline day - live minute-by-minute report! | Football | guardian.co.uk

I'd like to see the dandies swoop for either gow or riordan before the transfer window slams shut wishful thinking i know!

ha the way this days going we'll be putting a bid in for berbatov rather than riordan! strange day indeed.

i do agree though and either gow or riordan would be good signings on the right terms though apparently riordan is a bit of a troublemaker.

he wasn't the perfect player before so lets not get carried away like he's the messiah but he's a damned positive player and can actually take players on a bit which is what we want to see. good to get promising youngsters on decent deals as well.

He was certainly an exciting player in his last stay here and was the only ray of sunshine on those dreadful days in the Merkland when I had to accompany my 10-year-old daughter to Pittodrie.

He's good...but he ain't no Mehdi Taouil :)

he wasn't the perfect player before so lets not get carried away like he's the messiah but he's a damned positive player and can actually take players on a bit which is what we want to see. good to get promising youngsters on decent deals as well.

he's an exciting player but he is still learning the game. I can't wait to get down to the pit and see him again. i can still see him scoring that goal against utd last season it was absolute magic, and his goal against bayern :love:

i think the rumour is around 50k which seems reasonable. i'm sure i saw that on another forum anyway. guess there could be a first refusal clause or something if birmingham want him back later on.

We have a similar deal with Stoke for Adam Rooney. Really impressed with him so far; hopefully Stoke stay up this season and keep spending silly money on players like Dave Kitson.

See the filthy huns not just content with a win had to kick the fuck out of Neil Lennon as well.

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Glasgow, Lanarkshire and West | Lennon knocked out during attack

Yep, total scum.

I just watched the Old Firm highlights, and its angered up my blood no end. What the fuck was Hesselink doing?! Argh! I'd rather have Steven Hawking at left back than Mark Wilson, fuck maybe even bring Mo Camera back.

Pleased to see Aluko back. Always good to have a boy with some pace who'll take players on, something we've been sadly lacking so far this season. With any luck he's spent his summer learning to cross the ball.

Hopefully Miller/Calderwood will get some credit for this. I've enjoyed how pretty much all our transfers have been kept very quiet until as late as possible as well.

Boo... I've got to go to bed; but there's still 1 hr and 43 minutes of transfer window open :down:

Nae work is getting done first thing in the morning.

i have literally wasted an entire fucking day clicking refresh on the bbc live text waiting to see if those spendhappy kids at man city will actually pull off the 3 or 4 shocks that they're attempting. lasted news is that they've put a bid in for robinho.