aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Random Thought Of The Day:

it's come to my attention (thanks to that bastion of quality, the EE) that 10 years ago this day Craig Hignett was sent off in a 1-1 draw, becoming the third aberdeen player to walk in three consecutive matches. (conspiracy!)

for the brief period he was up here, hignett looked differnt class. though maybe not in that particular game, eh?

what the hell happened to him? where did he end up?

He retired in 2007. Highlight of his post-Aberdeen career would've been a stint at Blackburn Rovers. Did nowt much after that through injuries.

Is that some kind of reverse psychology...hoping for a big ICT victory???

Nope. I just know we are getting beat.

If there was any way I could stake my mortgage on Falkirk winning I would.

.... just watch us romp a 4-0 win now!!!

Just about catch a train for Montrose v. Elgin :love::love::love:

I missed all the SFA website crashing routine, as I was wandering about Queen St area hungover trying to find my way home... but once logged on managed to order 4 tickets for the Scotland Norway game pretty easily.

Anyone else going? There's 4 of us heading down on a supporters bus fae Aberdeen.

I missed all the SFA website crashing routine, as I was wandering about Queen St area hungover trying to find my way home... but once logged on managed to order 4 tickets for the Scotland Norway game pretty easily.

Anyone else going? There's 4 of us heading down on a supporters bus fae Aberdeen.

got my ticket this morning, no problem.

If there was any way I could stake my mortgage on Falkirk winning I would.

RossP: Location: Homeless.

Glad I didn't go to the bookies yesterday! Delighted with the 3 points. Brewster got the team line up, tactics and substitutions all spot on, which you won't hear me say often. Really chuffed for the likes of Wood, Vigurs and Duff who contributed to a good win, and by the looks of things Rooney will be a fantastic signing. Half our team were under 23, which bodes well for the future.

Elgin City were awful yesterday. Good banter though :love:

"Heggs!! You're an animal!! And I love it!!!

Fucking YALDY.

Wasn't expecting that at all. Great game, plenty of drama. What a cock-up from Boruc though! A brilliant goal from Mendes. Nakamura's goal from the free-kick was text book, but thankfully it didn't count for much.

Bet you wish you did that against Kaunas, eh? Lololol

Joking apart, fair play to Rangers, they were much better today. Boruc had a shocking game, and our midfield weren't much better.

Kenny Miller fills me with anger.

Bet you wish you did that against Kaunas, eh? Lololol

Joking apart, fair play to Rangers, they were much better today. Boruc had a shocking game, and our midfield weren't much better.

Kenny Miller fills me with anger.

I wish we'd had Mendes and Davies in our midfield during the Kuanas game :down:

There was a cracker on the BBC live text commentary I read afterwards describing Millers touches during the first half as having all the finesse of a baby elephant. I couldn't agree more, but he pulled it together and had a really good second half.