aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Old Gold

Grand Theft Auto 4

I fear my regular life will become a retarded shell of its former self come Tuesday. I'm just not used to computer games making me this impatient. The multiplayer even looks ten times better than anything I'd previously expected (mainly due to the super-weak co-op bits in San Andreas).

I hope it's not unforgivably shite for some reason.

I hope it's not unforgivably shite for some reason.

My biggest fear is that you won't be able to kill Ricky Gervais' character in the game, the cock that he is.

does anyone know if anyone has started selling it early yet?

pretty sure this wont happen to be honest. being one of the biggest if not the biggest release of the year theres gonna be some strict rules surrounding it.

Apparently if your Xbox Live shows you've been playing it early, you get a swat team kicking in your windows and killing your family hound.

Apparently if your Xbox Live shows you've been playing it early, you get a swat team kicking in your windows and killing your family hound.

yeah that sounds about right.

i preordered so it should arrive soon hurrah!

Me too!!!

I was having a wee laugh to myself at the thought of all the neeps queuing up at midnight for a bastard computer game, then at the guy at Blockbuster reminded me that I had preordered mine and I could pick it up Monday midnight.

Might just do that to see if the folks are queuing like lab rats or are giving it the George A. Romero treatment at the door.

Should be fun.

More likely - coz I'm an auld caaahnt - I'll be safetly tucked up in my fart-sack instead.

I'm going to head to lovely Tescos in Bridge of Don for my copy at midnight because I am a sad cunt. Interestingly, my girlfriend won't 'let' me play COD4 because it's to violent but actually likes GTA.

WOMEN>!!>!!!!!!

I ordered mine from Play.com.

Everything i preorder from them arrives a day early.

So fingers crossed the same happens this time.

I'm going to head to lovely Tescos in Bridge of Don for my copy at midnight because I am a sad cunt.

I was going to do that aswell, but think ill just get up early on Tuesday and go and hunt a copy down.

I'm going to head to lovely Tescos in Bridge of Don for my copy at midnight because I am a sad cunt. Interestingly, my girlfriend won't 'let' me play COD4 because it's to violent but actually likes GTA.

WOMEN>!!>!!!!!!

You need to slap her upside the head and get her back in the kitchen!

Mine was sent on friday, hoped it'd arrive today but it didn't :(

Just got text from friend who's queuing in some shop or other, said there is heaps of people waiting.