I'll go for

1 - Kill Bill Part 1

2 - Pulp Fiction

3 - Reservoir Dogs

4 - Kill Bill Part 2

5 - Jackie Brown

6 - Inglourious Basterds

7 - Death Proof

Separating Kill Bill instalments is an important distinction in my mind, the second part ain't as satisfying as the first...'Inglourious Basterds' may rise in the ratings at some point yet...

The Killer Inside Me: This film has had the critics all over it for its violent content, specifically aimed at women. I can honestly say it wasn't as violent as it was made out to be. Yes it is a violent film but it certainly doesn't push the boundaries of taste and it's integral to the plot of the film (and the book before it). Casey Affleck is malevolent throughout, Kate Hudson is good, Jessica Alba is gratuitous eye-candy and there is a rather bizarre turn from Bill Pullman near the end. Well worth a watch if you like slow-paced, pulp oriented thrillers. 7/10

i know you stated Tarantino DIRECTED films but someone needs to mention True Romance. I love that film so much, it is the shit

"son of a bitch was right she does taste like peach"

Great movie !!! - the Walken/Hopper set piece is one of the finest in cinematic history.

put a review on here of le donk i havent seen that yet. oh and how hot is woodys missus in This is England, in fact how cool is woody considering the boy has only been in Emmerdale. and Paddy Considne is the best british actor out there, him and Oldman!

YouTube - Shane Meadows Short: Le Donk's 10 Favourite Films with Paddy Considine

these arent spoilers these were made before the film, there is a longer break dancing one on youtube somewhere

put a review on here of le donk i havent seen that yet. oh and how hot is woodys missus in This is England, in fact how cool is woody considering the boy has only been in Emmerdale. and Paddy Considne is the best british actor out there, him and Oldman!

YouTube - Shane Meadows Short: Le Donk's 10 Favourite Films with Paddy Considine

these arent spoilers these were made before the film, there is a longer break dancing one on youtube somewhere

Emmerdale! That's where I've seen him! Agreed on his girlfriend.

Both quality but 'Dead Man's Shoes' is one of my favourite films...

Drug dealer -

"Can I help you mate"

"Sorry?"

"What the fuck you looking at?"

"YOU YA CUNT"

Drug dealer retreats...should have left town...

Dead Man's Shoes is brilliant!! Haven't seen Le Donk, but will look it up!

The Darjeeling Limited: I'm not a massive Wes Anderson fan, i found The Life Aquatic and The Royal Tenenbaums rather boring, but i thought that this was a fantastically written and well acted film. I really enjoyed the humour and also the ups and downs of the three brothers as they went on their voyage of self-discovery. Thoroughly enjoyable and highly recommended! 8/10

The Hitcher - A remake of the old Rutger Hauer film. I've been critical of Platinum Dunes many times in this thread, usually just after I've watched one of their terrible films, but this one takes the biscuit for just being utter fucking dross. The two main characters are just so fucking stupid you almost want them to die - they're being stalked by a madman who they've seen kill about 15 people, and on about 5 occasions they have a clear shot at him and an opportunity to shoot him and they never do it. Also instead of trying to get help and protection from the police throughout the film they actually run away from the police because the police think they did it. If it was me, I'd rather be safely arrested and in police custody than being chased by an armed serial killer. The guy asks the killer "Why are you doing this?" and he says "You're a smart kid, you can work it out", but then you never actually find out why. And it has some atrocious movie-physics. A) Three people in a car, none of them wearing seatbelts, and the driver hits the brakes, but only one of them hits the windscreen. B) Two people driving fast in a car which hits a tree, neither of them wearing seatbelts and they just step out of the car uninjured. C) A guy is standing up in the back of a moving police van, which flips and does about 6 somersaults and hits two other cars on the way. And he walks out without a scratch. D) A girl is locked in the back a police van which gets set on fire, the petrol tank explodes the van explodes into a huge fireball, and she simply steps out of the van without a mark on her.

This is the worst fucking film ever made. It's an insult to films and everyone involved with this steaming pile of fuck should be very ashamed of themselves for this abomonation.

0/5.

The Hitcher - A remake of the old Rutger Hauer film. I've been critical of Platinum Dunes many times in this thread, usually just after I've watched one of their terrible films, but this one takes the biscuit for just being utter fucking dross. The two main characters are just so fucking stupid you almost want them to die - they're being stalked by a madman who they've seen kill about 15 people, and on about 5 occasions they have a clear shot at him and an opportunity to shoot him and they never do it. Also instead of trying to get help and protection from the police throughout the film they actually run away from the police because the police think they did it. If it was me, I'd rather be safely arrested and in police custody than being chased by an armed serial killer. The guy asks the killer "Why are you doing this?" and he says "You're a smart kid, you can work it out", but then you never actually find out why. And it has some atrocious movie-physics. A) Three people in a car, none of them wearing seatbelts, and the driver hits the brakes, but only one of them hits the windscreen. B) Two people driving fast in a car which hits a tree, neither of them wearing seatbelts and they just step out of the car uninjured. C) A guy is standing up in the back of a moving police van, which flips and does about 6 somersaults and hits two other cars on the way. And he walks out without a scratch. D) A girl is locked in the back a police van which gets set on fire, the petrol tank explodes the van explodes into a huge fireball, and she simply steps out of the van without a mark on her.

This is the worst fucking film ever made. It's an insult to films and everyone involved with this steaming pile of fuck should be very ashamed of themselves for this abomonation.

0/5.

The original version is also filled with complete twaddle but I still love it, Rutger Hauer is ace. Or at least used to be for a short while. It was nice to see him back in a decent film when he popped up in Sin City. That remake is possibly the worst one I've seen though. Sean Bean, what the fuck?

Lately I have watched

Event Horizon

Picked up for 3 in Asda. Cant remember if Ive seen it before, thought I had but wasnt bringing back any memories. Laurence Fishburne is the captain of a rescue ship heading to investigate the disappearance of the Event Horizon, a research ship that vanished beyond Jupiter. Tagging along is Sam Neill who designed the EH, along with B movie staple Sean Pertwee and Jason Isaacs. They find the ship and lots of weird shit starts happening. An OK watch but a lot of it seems fairly familiar from other films such as Solaris and Sunshine among others, this one may have actually been first out of the box, cant be arsed checking.

6/10.

Sahara

Another 3 in Asda job. Matthew McConaughey and Steve Zahn are treasure hunting ex-Navy guys who get embroiled in an investigation (by hottest doctor in Africa ever, Penelope Cruz) into the source of a plague sweeping Mali. Quite an enjoyable film, almost like something that should be starring Harrison Ford in a fedora, but has a strange mixture of plotlines.

7/10.

The Great Silence

Spaghetti Western starring Klaus Kinski as a bounty hunter who kills lots of folk and is tracked by a hired gun called Silence (named after his missing vocal chords due to a nasty dude cutting them earlier in a flashback bit). Directed by Sergio Corbucci who also directed the classic Django. (I say classic but if you dont like dubiously dubbed Italian Spaghetti Westerns unless they star Clint Eastwood, possibly not for you). This one was not bad, set in a snowy mountain setting which makes a change from the usual parched sand and also has the most downbeat ending ever.

8/10.

Boondock Saints - Two brothers become vigilantes after a near deadly brush with organised crime in Boston. Quite enjoyed this movie even though Billy Connolly is in it for a short while, which is actually a good marker of how well the movie stood up that that he didn't manage to ruin it.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - A bit bizarre this one, it's a send up of the film-noir genre. Basically a guy is mistaken for an actor and comes to LA but gets mixed up in a murder investigation. Downey Jr is in top form and Val Kilmer seems to have a lot of fun playing his character.

A Scanner Darkly - Movie version of the book. Really great film to look at, the style is like nothing I've ever seen before (the film was shot as usual and then handed over to rotoscope animators who animated over the top of the film). I've never read the book so I found the story a bit confusing at times however it was still an enjoyable watch.

All are definitely worth a watch.