aberdeen-music

Most famousest person you've ever met.

Lemonade

Amazed someone else on this thread has also met Midnight from Crimson Glory though I am not sure if that qualifies as a famous person really? Also met Glenn Michael when I was a nipper and remember it well. Met a few other TV folks and such when I lived in London and used to hob knob with a friend who moved in those circles. Hadn't a clue who most of them were as I am not a soap opera person so they could have been anybody though Kylie was very friendly as was Tamara Beckwith who bought me a jack and coke. Also ended up at a party which most of the Chelsea squad attended, what a bunch of over inflated doobieheeds. Chatted to the Page 3 girl Leilani Dowding on a flight from Dublin to Heathrow once, very pretty in the flesh and quite chatty (wasn't kidding myself that she was trying to pull me though as I had just finished a 14hr sesh and smelled like a badger that had drunk itself to death and had been jammed down the back of the sofa for 6 months).

I met Ozzy Osborne at Bankok airport a few years back. I just stood their with my mouth wide open and said "You're Ozzy Osborne!" to which he replied "Yeah, I know!" and then wandered off. I felt like such a dick. If I wasn't so star struck I would have got him to sign my passport or something.

I met Slash at Heathrow Airport a few years ago. Fortunately, I just happened to be carrying a brand new Gibson Les Paul Standard in Heritage Cherry Sunburst, so I got him to sign the scratchplate. :up:

Guest Steven Dedalus
if you mean somerfield i know exactly the wierdo you mean.

Oh the stories i could tell about that walking abortion......

That'd be him.

I always thought he looked like a cross between Har Mar and Paul Simon.

Every time he came into One Up, I found myself singing the HAR MAR Chant.

Either that or singing "Call Me AL".