aberdeen-music

Favourite Ever Aberdeen band.

Lemonade

Did 'Art in 1864' ever have proper recordings? I remember a few jams on Myspace sounding pretty great.

The 1864 In Art stuff on the myspace is the only official stuff we did but I've also got a few recordings of some stuff we were working on when we stopped. Not great quality but I can chuck it up as well.

Phil, yes def ive been wanting Genevieve stuff for a while now!

Only Nero song i have is "girls with cello's, i have a few Le Reno Amps songs as well.

As far as I'm aware Le Reno Amps are still a going concern (though Al is in China just now). Should refrain from sharing stuff like that without their permission.

As far as I'm aware Le Reno Amps are still a going concern (though Al is in China just now). Should refrain from sharing stuff like that without their permission.

Good point! I didnt think of that, like i said previously as well if anyone reads this thread and has read their band name and doesnt want their stuff shared please just pm me and ill make sure its removed right away.

I thought i would look good, give people the option to download a bands "album" demo or just stream. It would look organised and probably be easy if we set up an account which everyone could log in and submit the material.

but yes people might stumble across it listen

havent checked out drop box is it much the same?

Ill have a good look at this tonight when i have some free time and upload what i can and we can take it all from there, it might be best if i just post a screen shot of the folder from my laptop and anyone can ask for anything thats in there, except bands that are still going as chris rightly pointed out.

The Dropbox (as I see it) should just have sub-folders with band names and people can just drop in whatever tracks they have. Makes it easier for lots of people to share stuff, maybe 'rare' tracks that they have that other people don't, etc. It's a great idea, actually. Would be decent to stick old photos in there too if there are any kicking around.