aberdeen-music

Favourite Ever Aberdeen band.

Lemonade

Oh, I have some Inept 303 recordings, will check with Keilan and see if he's ok with me dropping them in too.

Do you have any live mp3's? I wouldn't mind hearing those again...the EP was always free, feel free to do with it what you wish!

Only local recording I'm dying to hear again is my first demo, mr-I-Don't-have-a-copy managed to upload a track to youtube....

doubt anyone has this????

Do you have any live mp3's? I wouldn't mind hearing those again...the EP was always free, feel free to do with it what you wish!

Only local recording I'm dying to hear again is my first demo, mr-I-Don't-have-a-copy managed to upload a track to youtube.... doubt anyone has this????

Yeah, got a couple of the live mp3s too...

Kidding Ourselves

Rotting Away

So Much More

Today (live)

Fashion Accessory (live)

So Much More (live)

Kidding Ourselves (live)

Rotting Away (live)

I generally just have a shitload of local music from the last ten years. I've got loads of Liber8 stuff...including radio sessions they did for MeFM, Northsound One and Radio 1, a demo CD with a 'rare' version of Opal, Snowdrop and It's All in a Name on it and the version of Emily Everson that was on the 6th Fudge CD.

Yeah, got a couple of the live mp3s too...

Kidding Ourselves

Rotting Away

So Much More

Today (live)

Fashion Accessory (live)

So Much More (live)

Kidding Ourselves (live)

Rotting Away (live)

I generally just have a shitload of local music from the last ten years. I've got loads of Liber8 stuff...including radio sessions they did for MeFM, Northsound One and Radio 1, a demo CD with a 'rare' version of Opal, Snowdrop and It's All in a Name on it and the version of Emily Everson that was on the 6th Fudge CD.

Get it up min!!! :)