aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a season ticket so I should be sorted. Cheers. I see on the AFC site they're going to release details of the Panathanaikos tickets soon. Maybe Madrid ones will be dealt with later. Flights booked 26thNov-2nd Dec via Schipol. 212. Going to meet a hot Spanish girl on the first night there and share her bed for the duration so not going to bother with accommodation. That last bits unlikely. I'm so excited. I can't stop typing. Ole Ole Ole Ole! Staaaand Freeee, Staaand Freeeeeee.....

So, Richie Hart, will he get the boot? Should he get the boot?

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Highlands and Islands | Footballer admits cocaine charge

Its a shame, he was one of my favourite ICT players. Can't see him getting a game now that "Charlie" Christie has gone though (chortle). Lots of people on ICT boards suggesting he still should have a future at the club, and that the club should support him through his personal problems. Cant see it happening my self.

:down:

Its a shame, he was one of my favourite ICT players. Can't see him getting a game now that "Charlie" Christie has gone though (chortle). Lots of people on ICT boards suggesting he still should have a future at the club, and that the club should support him through his personal problems. Cant see it happening my self.

:down:

They'll feel they need to take a hardline (chortle) approach with him. I'd like to see them offering him counselling, or at least pretending to, and giving him a seond chance. I'm sure he's doesn't have a coke problem.

I'm going all in, Athens & Madrid booked, less than a week since Dnipro too, mind you both trips combined are less than that one, still worth every penny, and it's not every day you miss two connections & end up flying dyce,paris,moscow,keiv then getting a taxi the last 500km cos you missed flight to dnipro. all in 24hours work! was cheap when we got there, although there was a lot of folk fined/charged for things to keep police or hotel happy, the same police that would let us buy their hat for 40 dollars or something, class souvenior that!

On a slightly related note, i was on Althetico Madrid's website the other day and noticed that they have their midfielders labelled as MILDfielders, i emailed them expressing my concerns that they thought a midfield with the likes of Maniche and Reyes is mild. They mailed me back with full on 'THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!!!!', so if they change it, they owe me big time, and a trip to madrid should be the least they can do.

not sure bout madrid but rumour flying bout that athens tickets are gunna be 50 :down:

hope its someone spreading shite!

They are 50. Friend at work called Pittodrie today and thats the price she was quoted (and the official club package cost for the whole trip there was 750!)

No word on the Madrid ticket prices though

The Panathanaikos tix go on sale to season ticket holders on 15th and general sale on 16th. Imagine this will be the same idea for the Atletico game when we get our allocation. Doesn't say how many you can get per person though. They're saying they need name, address and passport number of anyone travelling to Greece which could throw a spanner in the works for season ticket holders buying for other people........or people whose season tickets are in the name of their student brother? :-/

The Panathanaikos tix go on sale to season ticket holders on 15th and general sale on 16th. Imagine this will be the same idea for the Atletico game when we get our allocation. Doesn't say how many you can get per person though. They're saying they need name, address and passport number of anyone travelling to Greece which could throw a spanner in the works for season ticket holders buying for other people........or people whose season tickets are in the name of their student brother? :-/

I was thinking this too.... but surely you can just put the season ticket holders details down and say you are driving tot he game...... don't see how they can say no.

And pay by cash.... cha ching.