aberdeen-music

SOM name change?

Chi 666

Calm calm calm.

It is sort of their forum, so I suppose they're entitled to ask for feedback on stuff. It's not like they posted it in main music discussion bit. Ah, the hazards of the search new post button.

And I'm pretty sure Maxwell rips into them for the music, not their name.

pretty much rips into everything any of us say or do. it used to bother us, now its just funny. :up:

anyway, real name suggestions. any offers? any at all?!

I dont like Cliff Richards music....cant say I have frequented his website.

you should hog, he lists his interests as photography, red wine and element 106, you'd get on like a house on fire.

okay, i made that last one up, and the first two...

you raise a good point though, i've never gone looking through any of stuartmaxwells posts/threads becuase im not interested. not going to puposefully seek them down and go into shred mode. just give them a wide berth.

aye whatever happened to marsh dwellor? i have fond memories of that band name

Yeah, myself and Jake were going to do that project. Was going to be bass,drum machine, no guitars and keys. Unfortunately because I am no longer in Spike, Jake doesnt want to do that project.

Shame, cos I would be well up for it.

someone should start a band called "Teabags, Live and Naked"

A'BODY would come to their gigs expecting to see my baws..

i was thinking of something like 'join us' but less gay, something related to the evil dead anyway. that'd be cool. dead by dawn is a bit too obvious dont you think?:down::up: ?

a song called 'swallow your soul' would be tits (- this is a positive assesment!)

and thurisaz, why your baws in particular?

maxi- not too fond of marsh dwellor, doesnt have that ring to it IMO.

(ps, to the misery guys) i have a few demo mixes of our newest recording with samples on. nothing too much, just adds a little atmosphere*)

(*atmosfear, what do you think?!though probably already taken, somebody google it! )

never mind -------::::::ATMOSFEAR::::::------- and Atmosfear Page .... two generations of atmosfear!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yeah, myself and Jake were going to do that project. Was going to be bass,drum machine, no guitars and keys. Unfortunately because I am no longer in Spike, Jake doesnt want to do that project.

Shame, cos I would be well up for it.

No offence meant here Baldy, but you're always up for doing things in theory, but when it comes to getting it done, it never seems to get done! Get y'self a life coach or something. You know what I'm like for ruthless efficiency, don't think my blood pressure could take being in a band with you again. I've been waiting months for a visit from you just for a piss-up!

Marsh Dweller is a great name, right enough. Maybe one day............

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Paisley Briefcase.it's what awesome people like me call a poly bag.

*sprays Scrumpy*

Fucking brilliant. Reminds me of "Glasgow Salad" i.e. pie, chips and beans.