aberdeen-music

SOM name change?

Chi 666

I don't get why that would be a joke. The most a band should play (in one place) is once a month. Less is more.

That's not to say on rare occasions they can't do more than 1 gig in a month, if the right gig comes along. But if a band is playing 3 or 4 times a month reguarly in the same place then they're playing too much and (usually) the number of people going to see them will drop.

Sorry I was trying to get the point of "pot kettle black" across, as they seem to play in aberdeen more than just once or twice every few months.

think that was the vindicator, but i could be wrong. i watched that film about 6 months ago...and remembered how godawful it was.

You are, it is Violator, Vindicator was his brother, as was Vandalizer and a buncha other horned demons whose names began with 'v'. Spawn (comics) were ace.

Pantera are named after the car.

Sorry I was trying to get the point of "pot kettle black" across, as they seem to play in aberdeen more than just once or twice every few months.

we have played 1 gig in the last 2/3 months. we very rarely play more than once a month.

i dont want to get into any band bitchyness (but i fear we already have) but what the fuck iomega? why do you try and rip on us when ever you get the chance? i know its nothing to do with nick so whats your beef with us? haveing your username as "iomega" makes it look like your own personal views are the views of your band, which is never a good thing and can make you and your band look foolish (belive me i know), remember, promoters and shit use this site to.

Chi666

oh i know whats comming.........................

Right who the fuck cares about who has played the most gigs or who got the biggest dick, get your asses practising and getting some decent heavy tunes and let the music do the speaking if you's think you can become and actual band and handle it ?

Listen to Beneath The Massacre.Give Up Playing.End Your Life.

End.

Right who the fuck cares about who has played the most gigs or who got the biggest dick, get your asses practising and getting some decent heavy tunes and let the music do the speaking if you's think you can become and actual band and handle it ?

End.

like i've said before. we not going anywhere. we're going to keep getting heavier, with more melodic vocals. see how well that goes down. people seem to have a problem that we're a heavy band with a melodic singer. nobody minds when SOAD do it though.

why should i listen to beneath the massacre. what relevance would that have? (thats right, none)

.....and for the record, i have the biggest dick.

and whats all this 'actual band' nonsense? what are the requirments to become and 'actual' band? can you link me to the forms please?

To be fair, that is a completely irrelevant point - especially as SoM are nowhere near the same subgenre of metal as beneath the massacre.

Leave the tech-death-grind to the french canadians, they do it miles better than anyone else anyway.

Im quite aware of the fact that beneath have no relevance to this post i just felt it was the right time to whore them.

You have a big dick you say ? wow you must mail pictures to me along with a mm ruler.

Just ignore what i say im bored and finding ways to entertain myself.

"people seem to have a problem that we're a heavy band with a melodic singer. nobody minds when SOAD do it though."

Are you really concerned about what people have a problem with ?

Im quite aware of the fact that beneath have no relevance to this post i just felt it was the right time to whore them.

You have a big dick you say ? wow you must mail pictures to me along with a mm ruler.

"people seem to have a problem that we're a heavy band with a melodic singer. nobody minds when SOAD do it though."

215.9 millimetres will that do? (yes, really)

are we really concerned with what people have a problem with? yes and no, we're not 14 anymore. "i dont care what anybody thinks" is beginning to sound arrogant to me, im getting older.

so i'd like for people to like the songs but not over what i enjoy playing.

i know what you mean. you can inadvertantly start of band wars posting on ab-mus when bored.

Boring.

Go and pretend to listen to some strauss and tchaikovsky mr. thinks-he-is-a-composer.

www.myspace.com/callumberry

2 songs, one is Opium containing Bass guitar, Piano, Bassoon, Flute, Clarinet, Cello, Viola, Violin and Acoustic guitar. Composed and recorded by myself.

Other is a solo bass arrangment of 'While my guitar gently weeps' done by playing the melody line and the harmony (sort of) at the same time. no overdubs.

I dont pretend to do anything, i dont listen to strauss, i have before listened to tchaikovsky but nope i dont really like him either.

Ludovico Einaudi was the last cd i bought, google him and listen to some of his stuff. I listen to that almost everyday.

As far as pretending, dont pretend to know me or know anything about me.

You dont.

ask your mum, i think she has a copy