aberdeen-music

SOM name change?

Chi 666

Guest inc18457
I come for the weak sarcasm, I stay for the delicious irony.

i come to check on the thread. i stay because you're a self-righteous idiot, spouting faux-intellectual-isms in the hope that anyone will actually care what you have to say about anything. :popcorn:

www.myspace.com/callumberry

one is Opium containing Bass guitar, Piano, Bassoon, Flute, Clarinet, Cello, Viola, Violin and Acoustic guitar. Composed and recorded by myself.

One tempo, one time signature and one key/mode over 3 and a half minutes does not an interesting piece of 'compostion' make.

www.myspace.com/callumberry

As far as pretending, dont pretend to know me or know anything about me.

You dont.

You're 19 Years Old, and a solo bass player and composer from Aberdeen. You like Grind, Punk, Jazz, Classical, Crust and all shite in between.

You play in two grind/crust bands, Dis-ease and fuctoff and you like girls with:

Piercings

Tattoos

Dreads

crusty minges

What do I win?

One tempo, one time signature and one key/mode over 3 and a half minutes does not an interesting piece of 'compostion' make.

You're 19 Years Old, and a solo bass player and composer from Aberdeen. You like Grind, Punk, Jazz, Classical, Crust and all shite in between.

You play in two grind/crust bands, Dis-ease and fuctoff and you like girls with:

Piercings

Tattoos

Dreads

crusty minges

What do I win?

Fuck all retard. Not one time sigg. acctually changes to 5/4 twice. Not in one key either, it constantily changes, and the constant 'steady' beat is there for a reason. The piece isnt about the crazy time siggs and constant changing melody/harmony. The point is the build up, every instrument is layering something different with little changes and tweaks. If you dont like it then thats fine, but dont try and analys it and put holes in it when you clearly dont have the knowlege. Its not the most amazing piece ever but i never said it was did i?

It was subbmited for my composition exam last year. Was marked by two seperate Markers, both gave it 20/20, both know more than you even pretend to. If they thought it was a half decent 'composition' then im happy.

You get 5 points for Copy and Pasting my myspace with a cleaver little addition on the end.

Go run and tell your mummy what a cleaver wee boy little Dinky is.

:popcorn: