aberdeen-music

SOM name change?

Chi 666

i was thinking of "ctrl , alt, delete" today at work. its a bit fear factory though

Im not a fan of that type of names, to space age if ya ken fit i mean. and for some reason it reminds me of a certain band : ). Which aint a good thing in my mind!!

Also Maxi there is a deftones song where they have done the same with that u,u,d,d,l,l, shit!

there is a band caled that already or was called that. tis a well abd name though.

computer terminology sucks. there is a super bland post rock band on the super bland motivesounds recordings label called up c down c left c right c or something like that. what a terrible band name.

its well tough to name a band though.

hmm, the level select cheat in one of the early sonic the hedgehog games if i remember correctly :jester:

got one. what about K.I.A (killed in action) - referring to a soldier killed while in service to their country. kind of goes with the 'fires of war' theme.

i like at ane.

My Boner , Your Dinner !

hehe, thats pretty good.

whats with all this hostility anyway? i just said i dont like the name and didnt care if it was patented. it wasnt aimed at you or your band, i've never even heard you play.

maybe it did come across as a little aggressive but it wasnt intended that way.

so... okay.