aberdeen-music

piercings...what've you got?

Guest MDP

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've only got a few now, i have had a hell of a lot over the years though. i think i'm growing out of wanting visible ones.

now taken out ; lip x 2, nose, horizontal navel industrial, scaffolding, tongue (4mm), tongue web

now have ; lip x 1, 2 12mm flesh tunnels, 2 staple industrials, anti tragus and a couple cartilege piercings.

there's only one piercing i'd like now, in no rush for it though.

both lobes twice, one of which is stretched to 5mm, tragus, anti-tragus, daith, double conch orbital, nipple and septum. have had 4 surface staple suspender belt piercing, and surface staples on both ribcages, both hips and two above my navel which were play piercings done for photoshoots and a surface staple in my wrist, all of which are now out. i'm away to get another conch piercing so i can make an orbital from that, through my anti-tragus and then through my second lobe piercing. if that makes any sense.

I had several done in 1988/89. nipples, navel, lobes (2 or 3L 1R, septum, nostril the bit at the front of the ear. Mr Sebastian (who later had to retire due to Parkinsons Disease) and Patrick at London Piercing Studio in Selhurst did them except the ones on my naughty bits which were DIY.

None now - took them out in 1990 so I could use the sauna offshore.

I've no tattoos.

No offence meant by this at all, but can I ask, why stretch a hole in your tongue? Or even in your ears?

I don't see why everyone has decided that stretching ugly holes in your ears is suddenly "cool".

no offence taken.

it was something i wanted to do at the time, what can i say? i was experimenting in a way. my tongue bar is now out and my tongue closed over, i don't have a gaping hole in my tongue or anything like that :p and regarding my ears i like the look of them, no spiritual shite or pretentious reason, i just liked the look, i am considering downsizing drastically for my line of work tho. been at 12mm for well over 2 years now it's time for a change :gringo:

I don't see why everyone has decided that stretching ugly holes in your ears is suddenly "cool".

oh & when i started it i didn't think it was "cool". i was 16 and was an avid bme subscriber, i spent a lot of time going through the galleries on there and looking at a lot of mods, lobe stretching fascinated me and i just thought it looked really good. when i first had them there wasn't the same understanding of stretched lobes that there is now, most people assumed i was part african or something 8-)

Guest bluesxman

I don't have them, but I don't think I'd fancy ever having to deal with those stretched holes in me ears if the novelty wore off, my lobes look like a door with a dart board on it from normal piercings which haven't been in for years, those stretch jobs must leave a bit of a mess.

i did it over 3 years so no it wasnt...:up:

that's pretty cool, i did think about it, but im sure the big barbell would piss me off! wold be cool to stretch big enough to put ur pinky through :D

that's pretty cool, i did think about it, but im sure the big barbell would piss me off! wold be cool to stretch big enough to put ur pinky through :D

its actually more comfortable with a bigger bar.

i would never stretch my tongue to the stage it would never close up, couldnt deal with that. i downsized my tongue bar cause i wanted other tongue piercings (which i never got) then i ended up just taking out the bar cause my ex didnt like it. dont miss it, i used to have a bad habit of scraping the top of my mouth with the bar and it was soooore.