aberdeen-music

piercings...what've you got?

Guest MDP

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is sick.

Have you ever met Maf? Guy who has his whole face done?

Looks a bit weird but he is an alright guy.

I can help but wonder if you would be so bold to call him or mabye even Daryle from RR sick to there faces, seeing as Daryle has facial tattoos and is one of the nicest guys i have met.

No way would I say that to Darryl! For the record I think he looks absolutely awesome... and I'm eternally grateful for his work.

I just think that guy basically looks like he's been coloured in with a pen; I don't find his tattoos very attractive and a full face is pretty savage.

This thread has got me going for some serious modblog browsing.

No way would I say that to Darryl! For the record I think he looks absolutely awesome... and I'm eternally grateful for his work.

I just think that guy basically looks like he's been coloured in with a pen; I don't find his tattoos very attractive and a full face is pretty savage.

This thread has got me going for some serious modblog browsing.

so because YOU dont like what he done to HIS body....HE is sick?????

On the topic of tattoos and piercings, it's really each to their own. I've got my ears pierced once but thinking about getting my ears done again and possibly a tongue piercing. Also I think tattoos can either look really good or really tacky. The picture above doesn't look good but I've seen folk with facial tattoos that have looked awesome. Depends on the tattoos and on the person as to how good or bad it looks really.