aberdeen-music

piercings...what've you got?

Guest MDP

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaah, that would be paully rather a famous face on BME, spoke to him a few times over myspace, seems like a nice bloke... gimme 5 minsand ill get a much better pic, his nostrils are both at 1.5inches now! thats an old pic

edit: there ya go

200610231418-pix1.jpg

aaah, that would be paully rather a famous face on BME, spoke to him a few times over myspace, seems like a nice bloke... gimme 5 minsand ill get a much better pic, his nostrils are both at 1.5inches now! thats an old pic

edit: there ya go

200610231418-pix1.jpg

Ah, do tell him I find his face disgusting and I hope he's happy. 8-)

what a bunch of fascist wankers you lot are.

I think he looks like a fucking twat in all, but who really gives a shit. He's not gonna come up to you in the street and say "oi, check me nose min, aint I ace. stick yer finger through, go in, you'll catch me germs" is he??

If he wants to look like a fucking cock, then he can look like a fucking cock, its up toh im, not you lot.

Dare I say that the lot fo you that spend money on really fucking shit hair-cuts are just as bad.

what a bunch of fascist wankers you lot are.

I think he looks like a fucking twat in all, but who really gives a shit. He's not gonna come up to you in the street and say "oi, check me nose min, aint I ace. stick yer finger through, go in, you'll catch me germs" is he??

If he wants to look like a fucking cock, then he can look like a fucking cock, its up toh im, not you lot.

Dare I say that the lot fo you that spend money on really fucking shit hair-cuts are just as bad.

If he's allowed to look like a cock, then we should have the freedom to point out that he looks like an utter wanker.

Nazi.

Guest bluesxman
Furry muff, but most of you are acting like him looking the way he does is somehow going to affect your lives.

Which it's not. No matter what way you look at it. And if it does, then your life is shit.

I was just away to go for lunch, it spoiled my appetite a bit.

Well... I have my lip, nose, tongue, septum, monroe, nipple, cartillage, 14mm lobe and 16mm lobe.

Piercings aren't 'cool', they just make me feel tingly.

yeh but you can carry it off without looking like a mong:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
He looks like he's screaming "LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY" :D

Hmm, either way, he MUST know that he'll get a reaction off people, probably why he did it. Even if it wasn't, he can have no complaints if he gets dog's abuse, nobody forced him, he chose to do it.

If he didn't want the come, he shouldn't have sucked the cock.

• 5 months later...