aberdeen-music

please restore my faith

stuartmaxwell

Oh that's a novel one, you want me to pirate my own music now do you? I'm not being a pretentious cunt, if you want to listen to it, you can buy the record.

I don't want the whole thing, i wanted to stream a track to see if i fancied it, i'm not talking downloading. I'd happily buy it if it was something i liked. There's all the technology available to showcase your output at no expense to yourself without losing anything available to you on the internet yet you won't. Why in US$ too? Any link to where its being sold?

Guest bluesxman

He previously made claims about his music being played in clubs in America. Well and good if it happens, well done to him, but the reluctance to post any form of proof smacks of telling little porkie pies. Posting a price with no information on where to purchase is pointless as is the subsequent copyright drivel, if it can be purchased legally where's the copyright issue? $7.99 is about 4 quid, I'd happily pay that even if it was shit just so I could actually have it in my possession.

*Gets copyright law textbook out and baulks at it's size*

You're probably right.

He is right. Unlike the US, copyright here exists automatically without having to apply for any form of patent. The problem is proving copyright.

He is right. Unlike the US, copyright here exists automatically without having to apply for any form of patent. The problem is proving copyright.

The easiest way to safeguard your music against plagiarism is the "Stripey Way". Don't let anyone else hear it! Keep it in your locked in your great mind because you can't steal a man's thoughts. :up: :up: :up: