aberdeen-music

please restore my faith

stuartmaxwell

Guest bluesxman
What a bunch of shallow narrow minded self righteous witch hunting conformists..................

"Formed in 1999 Data Thieves is a conceptual artist employing the freedom of the internet to express artistic morality and political adjutation through the use of music in order to highlight prejudice, oppression and social depravation where ever it is found.

Data Thieves play and produce various genres and styles and seek to remove the boundaries and guidelines which constrain and restrict.

The ethos of punk and the groove of hip hop combine with alt rock, electronica and jazz to create a unique aural experience."

I'm not certain there is such a word as adjutation, but an adjutant is an officer in the army performing administrative duties for a superior - so you are the electro equivalent of Captain Darling in Blackadder Goes Forth, presumably to Stripey's General Melchett?

:up:

Guest inc18457
I think it sounds like he's been sampling the theme tune to Nevermind the Buzzcocks.

not sure if you're taking the piss or not...but the theme to NTB is a roni size tune?

So who do you write your music for?

Can I suggest that if you don't want people "like us" listening to it that you don't make your music available from a web site that the world+dog can access and that you don't post links to your music on this web site? Because that is what you have been doing.

Can you answer this question Stripey?

"people like you" suggests you have no respect for any single user on this site. There are people who will look to shoot you down because of your attitude towards others in your posts but most people visit this site because they are interested in music and will be genuinely interested in what you are doing. If you don't want anyone on this site to like or even hear your music and have nothing but disdain for every single user then why do you waste your time here? It makes no sense.

Guest Neubeatz
"Formed in 1999 Data Thieves is a conceptual artist employing the freedom of the internet to express artistic morality and political adjutation through the use of music in order to highlight prejudice, oppression and social depravation where ever it is found.

Data Thieves play and produce various genres and styles and seek to remove the boundaries and guidelines which constrain and restrict.

The ethos of punk and the groove of hip hop combine with alt rock, electronica and jazz to create a unique aural experience."

I'm not certain there is such a word as adjutation, but an adjutant is an officer in the army performing administrative duties for a superior - so you are the electro equivalent of Captain Darling in Blackadder Goes Forth, presumably to Stripey's General Melchett?

:up:

oh arent you the assumptive one............but seriously, thank you for helping with DT publicity, my little promo ho :love: ....:up:

Guest Neubeatz
Blastcap's posts aside, has anyone actually had thier faith restored by this fucking thread? Hands up..........

:up: yes I have sometimes doubted that the clique had any substance or bonded camaraderie, but really the thread has proved me wrong.....8-)

Infact I think it's fucking pathetic that you actually hunted down some of it down just so you could slag it off.

I didnt hunt it down so people could slag it off. I posted a link to it because people were actually interested in hearing it. And most people quite liked it as far as i can tell.

Also 'hunted' is such a strong word, i remembered your thread advertising it on here from a couple of months back and took the link from the record it was written on. So please dont contradict yourself by implying you wouldn't advertise to 'us lot'.

Guest bluesxman
oh arent you the assumptive one............but seriously, thank you for helping with DT publicity, my little promo ho :love: ....:up:

Aye I bet everyone is massively inspired by that piece of drivel......:laughing:

Guest Neubeatz
What Alkaline said.

As I say, Stripey's a nice lad who volunteers in homeless shelters world wide and would never miss a Your Own Disaster gig. He's playing everyones purse strings like a foo'.

Maybe the clique will offer him a gig.............

Guest bluesxman
well, why dont you post some links to some of your drivel................

I don't spout pointless rhetoric on the internet so I'm afraid I don't have any links to post, sorry.