aberdeen-music

please restore my faith

stuartmaxwell

Surelly this thread should be closed, its just turned into a slagging match and not a reatly cerebral debate on restoring maxi's faith.

Hear! Hear!

I wasted my lunch break trawling through this and now whatever faith I had in anything has ebbed away and now I feel I'm just a husk. An empty vessel, a bottomless chasm, a ... an...

Oh fuck it. You get the idea...

Guest bluesxman

I think the fact that Maxi hasn't posted in this thread for aaaaaages would suggest he is no longer interested in it and since it hasn't highlighted any band's up and coming that he would be interested in then it probably is deed and ultimately hasn't achieved it's purpose. It has however provided lots of shits and giggles. I'm surprised it lasted this long, it's been a hoot.

Guest inc18457

i don't know who most of you are, but this thread doesn't want me want to get to know any of you

a bunch of whinging moaning amateur-standupcomedy assholes is all i can gather about most of the people from this thread!

i don't know who most of you are, but this thread doesn't want me want to get to know any of you

a bunch of whinging moaning amateur-standupcomedy assholes is all i can gather about most of the people from this thread!

Hope you stick around a while. Welcome to 'not the real world but the internet'. Not all is as it seems

hahahahahahaha.....................No!

Well I think that's pretty much everything cleared up then.

Music scene = A 'Hillbilly circle-jerk' of exciting, ambitous bands.

This Website = A brilliant tool for promoting exciting, talented, nit-picking Hicks.

Stripey = Doesn't sound like John Merrick.

Close thread. Kettle on. Delete the Internet.