aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Levein's decided to accept a 2 and a half year deal at Arkwright's, the frontrunners for the DA post are:

Craig Brewster

Blobby Williamson (noooooooooooo!)

Craig Brown (fuck nooooooooooooooooooooooo!)

John Robertson (compensation could be a problem)

Not looking good.............

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levein's decided to accept a 2 and a half year deal at Arkwright's, the frontrunners for the DA post are:

Craig Brewster

Blobby Williamson (noooooooooooo!)

Craig Brown (fuck nooooooooooooooooooooooo!)

John Robertson (compensation could be a problem)

Not looking good.............

Not a lot of quality on the Scottish "managerial merry-go-round". Brewster did well at Caley so he can't be a terrible manager, maybe a *cough* smaller club with lower *cough* expectations suits him better? Everyone seems to fail at Utd.

Is Herr Vogts in employment at the moment? Sven-goran? Ebbe Skovdahl? Derek Whyte/Gerry Briton? Hari Kampman (remember him?)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Not a lot of quality on the Scottish "managerial merry-go-round". Brewster did well at Caley so he can't be a terrible manager, maybe a *cough* smaller club with lower *cough* expectations suits him better? Everyone seems to fail at Utd.

Is Herr Vogts in employment at the moment? Sven-goran? Ebbe Skovdahl? Derek Whyte/Gerry Briton? Hari Kampman (remember him?)

Gerry Britton is the current Stranraer manager, and the rest on your list can fuck off. Given the choice, I'd take Brewster, he's still a legend at Fortress EEP, and he can still lay them on a plate for Crawford like he was doing a couple seasons back. The players are happy enough for Craig Robertson to get the job, I'm not so sure.

I thought you should have given them more time;)

It was a partnership made in heaven if only it had been given more time to come into fruition :laughing:

Aye, just like Chick Young reckons we shold have given his mate Gerry Collins more time!

The King of Spain is good fodder as a coach, not convinced about him as a manager. Derek Shyte is where he belongs, in the Sportscene studio on Saturday afternoons.....

Brewster's going for the Ionikos job, John Robertson's in the frame.........

That would be a great appointment.

I see Brewster was saying if he doesn't get the right contract in a managerial capacity then he'll consider signing on somewhere as a player in Jan.

Has he taken the Ionikos job?

Ah fucking Southampton :swearing:

Put a fiver on...

Motherwell v St Mirren -draw

Kilmarnock v. Hibs - draw

Liverpool v. (someone, whoever it was) - liverpool win

Man Utd v. Portsmouth - man utd win

Celtic v. Hearts - Celtic win

East Fife v. Elgin - draw

Southampton v. Hull. - Southampton win. :down: They drew.

That would've been about 700

going to muse so I'll miss the game. No doubt when we win it'll give the aecc idiots another excuse to sing stand free before the encore.

Oh God, that's right. I remember being there for a gig and Jim Leighton was there also.

Before the encore - "One Jim Leighton, there's only one Jim Leighton...". I love the dons and I love music but come on.......