aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
drunk gutted and disullusioned with the beautiful game right now but to coin a cliche 'cambridge till i die....'

I'm waiting to hear if my bid was successful for a rather exotic piece of Cambridge memorabilia. If I win it Del, you WILL be chuffed, trust me. It'll be posted down as soon as.

United were fucking pish today.

No offence, but playing with five at the back at Todders (my friend at the game told me this was how they were set up) is a sure fire sign of a shite team!

I wonder if Alan Archibald could be snared back to Firhill, because he's done fuck all in an Arab strip......

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yah dancer. Caley for Europe!!

I am eternally grateful, thank you. Have Rentokil been in to purify the ground yet?

In other news:

Sellick 2-1 Motherwell

Hopefully the Pars can do the business tomorrow night.

*awaits umpire pic*

I'm waiting to hear if my bid was successful for a rather exotic piece of Cambridge memorabilia. If I win it Del, you WILL be chuffed, trust me. It'll be posted down as soon as.

ooh thats got me a bit more excited now!!!!! onwards and upwards, its the FA Cup next saturday a glamour tie away at northwich victoria!

No offence, but playing with five at the back at Todders (my friend at the game told me this was how they were set up) is a sure fire sign of a shite team!

I wonder if Alan Archibald could be snared back to Firhill, because he's done fuck all in an Arab strip......

From what I saw it was a 2-3-3-2 anderson hart - severin clark foster - smith nicholson dempsey - mackie miller, could be wrong i guess.

Hart is awesome.

My guess is it will be back to 4-4-2 on monday though i do hope that tanned ape keeps severin in midfield. I guess he could play hart at centre back and risk foster and clark as full backs with smith playing just infront of a middle 3 of severin, dempsey and nicholson, and miller and mackie up front.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

He should have gone back upstairs at the end of last season, really. Levein? Hmm... as long as it's not John Hughes. Brewster? Just don't want CR in charge for too long.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Hearts 1-1 The Glorious DA Black and White Magic

Them 5-1 Arkwright's XI

So ends a bizarre week for football. Given all that's been happening, Leishman stepping down has gone almost unnoticed. Favourite for the DA manager's post (so far) is Craig Levein. Wouldn't say no.........