aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Thats the first time i've seen us get an injury time winning goal!! Deeeeeelighted.

*rage*

This happens to the DA all the fucking time. Why didn't I become a glory-hunter?

Strange thing is, if Arkwright's XI lose by more than one goal today, we'll be up to 10th.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
At least you're not a Forfar Athletic fan! Horsed 8-0 by the Fishy Jailers yesterday, only eight fit outfield players, two of whom were sent off. Even George 'Who put the ball in Celtic's net? Twice!' Shaw was on the bench for them......

You've reminded me of Forfar's "Denial Boy" fan, him who kept shouting "Poofs!" at East Fife fans when Julian Danskin was on their board. Shudder to think what he'd shout at Peterhead fans...........

That fuckin gers goal made my fuckin heart sink. Not a peep out o them huns until the 88th min!! The 800 Aberdeen supporters drowned them out until they fuckin scored!!!

Why cant it be like that at pittodrie.

Still the past two weeks i have seen some very good play from the dons, all we need now is smeone to put the ball in the back off the net from time to time.

Two games in a row we could have won if we had to our chances!!

AAAARRRGGGHHHH ITS SO FUCKIN FRUSTRATING!!! :swearing:

I think he'll be there till xmas, then the vote of confidence will arrive in santa's sack.

The pre season games i saw Elgin involved in against ICT and Aberdeen were actually the best i've EVER seen them play, i truely thought that they could be contenders for the title. Don't know what went wrong with them since then though...