Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Dunfermline 1-3 Gretna

*groan*

Long, hard season ahead, not impressed we signed Roddy McKenzie either, looks like a one-way trip to Scotsport First.............

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Hearts at home first game for the DA, can write that one off. 2nd game away to F******, possibly the earliest 6-pointer in history.

aye and you'll probably be the only one cheering at the final whistle!!

Me and 500 odd invernesians.

"only wish you were caley, only wish you were caley, wish you were caaaaalllleeeyyy". If only Dargo was fit for that game, that would've been our first victory against the Dons.

Nah, should be an interesting game. Bookies will have it down as a draw no doubt.

im the same as dave, just couldnt justify shelling out the money for a season ticket after last seasons relative disapointment. however, i am still fairly confident for next season. If our big players can stay fit and pick up a bit of form then we should be flying all season, but the squads too thin to cope with more than 2 players being injured at a time so we'll struggle whenthat inevitably happens.

Touzani looks like a quality addition though from reports, and this Zambian international and Jumo Cosmo link-up just sounds too good to be true, but if we can pull it off then i'll be over the moon.

and this Zambian international and Jumo Cosmo link-up just sounds too good to be true' date=' but if we can pull it off then i'll be over the moon.[/quote']

Yeah this sounds pretty interesting, apparently we'll get that guy Katongo as a sweetner for the deal. But as you say too good to be true.

On a side note I've bought my season ticket but I'm going to be missing the first game because I'm going to a musical in Glasgow:moody: Totally forgot the season was actually starting quite soon.

an exiting day for the dons fans, though i just cant see the club going through with this, due to finances.

knowing jimmy calderwood, he has most likely received an email asking him to deposit 5k into an african bank account in exchange for a player, then shouting his mouth off.

though afc tend to do their buisness outside the press when they sign someone.

I was wondering why Jimmy Calderwood keeps on shouting his mouth off about players he'd *like* to buy, but is worried someone else will buy them instead. Can he no just keep it to himself, as i'm pretty sure guys like Craig Brewster, Mad Vlad and Tony Mowbry read the press, and have a bit more moola to spend than tango man.

Its like me telling all my mates i'm pulling an absolute stunner, who's a total slapper, but doesn't leave the flat. They'd all be round there in a shot. If i kept it to my self, i'd be getting a 'hatrick'