aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Dunfermline 1-1 Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrangers

Hooray! An unexpected bonus point, now watch us fly up the tab.........

Actually, no. The last time I got cocky was just before the Tims last visited Fortress EEP.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Falkirk too. Cheating bastards Hearts. :swearing:

OK, I'll bite. In what way? Because you read Yogi Hughes' account and because you clearly hate Hearts chose to believe it without witnessing the evidence for yourself? Kenny Milne should have been off on a straight red, the only reason he wasn't was because diving, cheating bastard Bednar got straight back to his feet.

Guest neil ex

Aye, Bednar should have stayed on his feet in the first place! I'm not talking about the Falkirk game, as I didn't see it. This current Hearts team are proven cheats and you know it!!

Aye' date=' Bednar should have stayed on his feet in the first place! I'm not talking about the Falkirk game, as I didn't see it. This current Hearts team are proven cheats and you know it!![/quote']

And I don't defend it when it happens, but it's a lot easier to label us cheats - given that every little thing that happens is scrutinised - than it is to look at the whole picture objectively.

Take, for example, Shaun Maloney and his blatant dive to get Fyssas sent off at New Year. Were there acres of press about him being a cheat? Were there repeated calls for him to be hauled over the coals? Nah. Of course not.

Take for example both Petrov and Miller diving in the box against Kilmarnock in the first game of the season. Missed it? That'll be because no team other than Hearts cheat. Strangely, a fairly minor bit of play acting by Bednar was pounced on by the press and he was (as expected) demonised.

Guest neil ex

Take' date=' for example, Shaun Maloney and his blatant dive to get Fyssas sent off at New Year. Were there acres of press about him being a cheat? Were there repeated calls for him to be hauled over the coals? Nah. Of course not.

[/quote']

No, but didn't Hearts ask for that match to be replayed? I remember a Rangers game aswell when they got a dodgy last minute penalty. Half the Hearts team are diving and looking for dodgy decisions and trying to get players sent off but when it happens against them they kick up a big fuss. Whenever you get dodgy penalties though you're always happy to accept them. Then you've got animals like Paul Hartley who got banned for kicking a Celtic player but didn't get banned for kicking a non old firm player. Don't worry, I hate the old firm too ;) Respect to you though, cause you don't seem to be deluded like a lot of other fans.

I made around £75 winnings that weekend. Delighted.

Should've scored at the death though to sneak three points. Lennon really is killing Celtic with those back passes!!

And now we have those ever so dodgy CIS Cup ties!! Caley v. Jose Quitongo's Dumbarton... Dons v. Queens Park...

Hope Dundee Utd get stuffed by Airdrie

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Aberfermline 1-0 Dunfermline

The disgusting, 6-fingered, web-toed F****** Hoorbags 0-1 Motherwell

*rage*

Another narrow defeat, we'd have had a point if Scott Wilson had stayed on. That's us bottom, and the one time I (almost) hoped for a F****** win..........

The disgusting' date=' 6-fingered, web-toed F****** Hoorbags 0-1 Motherwell

*rage*

Another narrow defeat, we'd have had a point if Scott Wilson had stayed on. That's us bottom, and the one time I (almost) hoped for a F****** win..........[/quote']

dunfermline not doing so well jake, look on the brightside at least you have double the points of my team, have scored twice as many goals and are playing in a league of significantly higher quality!!!

Guest neil ex

The disgusting' date=' 6-fingered, web-toed F****** Hoorbags 0-1 Motherwell

*rage*

Another narrow defeat, we'd have had a point if Scott Wilson had stayed on. That's us bottom, and the one time I (almost) hoped for a F****** win..........[/quote']

I hear Dunfermline have signed a new (or should I say old) striker. I don't know what you're going to do with one of them!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I hear Dunfermline have signed a new (or should I say old) striker. I don't know what you're going to do with one of them!

Aye, I believe Stevie Crawford is back at Fortress EEP. I daresay we'll stick him up front and punt high balls to him and hope like fuck.