aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's going to keep me smiling for hours.

A smile which tends to cease to a frown when the only callers getting through to Judas Traynor are whinging huns......

Aye' date=' just like Chick Young reckons we shold have given his mate Gerry Collins more time![/quote']

Collins is one of the frontrunners for the Stenny job I'm told. Poor sods..........

Guest DustyDeviada
have rangers got worse or celtic better?? have to say looking through the rangers team not many players i've heard of.

I suppose you could say that Celtic have strengthened, but Rangers have definitely got worse, even though they were pretty damn poor last season. To be 15 points adrift so early in the season and losing to the bottom placed club would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

Ha ha.

I suppose you could say that Celtic have strengthened, but Rangers have definitely got worse, even though they were pretty damn poor last season. To be 15 points adrift so early in the season and losing to the bottom placed club would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

Ha ha.

that dutchman with the funny name looks a decent signing but strachan has 'strengthened' mainly with misfits from the championship (naylor and miller spring to mind) which i suppose says a lot about scottish football (not knocking it btw!)

that dutchman with the funny name looks a decent signing but strachan has 'strengthened' mainly with misfits from the championship (naylor and miller spring to mind) which i suppose says a lot about scottish football (not knocking it btw!)

I wouldn't call Miller or Naylor a Chamionship misfit. Were Wolves not desperate to keep them both? Miller is absolutely on fire at the moment. I think the players he's brought in are fitting into a pretty solid team whereas the guys Le Guen has bought will be "SPL misfits" if they're not already. I thought when Le Guen came that he talked a good game and we were going to see the beginning of a new era for them. Not the case so far.

I'll concede the league to Celtic and look forward to champions league football at Todders! :up:

I wouldn't call Miller or Naylor a Chamionship misfit. Were Wolves not desperate to keep them both? Miller is absolutely on fire at the moment. I think the players he's brought in are fitting into a pretty solid team whereas the guys Le Guen has bought will be "SPL misfits" if they're not already. I thought when Le Guen came that he talked a good game and we were going to see the beginning of a new era for them. Not the case so far.

I'll concede the league to Celtic and look forward to champions league football at Todders! :up:

fair point but wolves are a mid table to play offs outfit in the championship, however strachan seems to be doing a pretty decent job with limited resources.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Celtic 2 - 1 Hearts

The Glorious Sons Of The Kingdom Of Fife, Resting Place Of Robert The Bruce By The Way 0-3 The Disgusting, Vile, Raging, 6-Fingered, Web-Toed F****** Hoorbags Who Pollute The SPL Simply By Having The Cheek To Stay In It

Hibs 2 - 2 Kilmarnock

Motherwell 0 - 0 St Mirren

Nae luck Jake.

And Dundee United winning was the last thing I needed, especially with a trip to Snake Mountain this Saturday. I'm absolutely fucked, gutted, sick and fucked. This is the worst I've felt since the 1-8 raping. I hate football.

And Dundee United winning was the last thing I needed, especially with a trip to Snake Mountain this Saturday. I'm absolutely fucked, gutted, sick and fucked. This is the worst I've felt since the 1-8 raping. I hate football.

thats how i've felt for the last five seasons supporting cambridge, its sad times when you considor a draw against grays athletic a result!!!

but what can you do, its a bloody addiction!

It's more than that, it's a sodding trap, it really is. There's no way out of the bugger either.........

thing is the worse we've become (nearly going bust, going out the league, fanbase dwindling) the more passionate for the club i've become. funny old game.

thats how i've felt for the last five seasons supporting cambridge, its sad times when you considor a draw against grays athletic a result!!!

but what can you do, its a bloody addiction!

Who are ya? Who are Ya? Who are ya? Who are Ya?

No, honestly who the fuck are you? I thought I'd a reasonable knowledge of the lower leagues but that doesn't even ring a bell!

Well just back from watching the dons game in the pub having decided I was too ill to attend the muse gig and must say I'd gone to the Muse gig snotters and all. What a shit game. An advert for closing down Scottish football altogether! Mackie is utterly poop and my patience for Chris Clarke is dwindling. Glad we got the point as we deserved it but we need wide players who can get the ball past the first defender and strikers who actually anticipate the movement of the ball. A quarter fit Lovell would be better than Mackie.

Who are ya? Who are Ya? Who are ya? Who are Ya?

No, honestly who the fuck are you? I thought I'd a reasonable knowledge of the lower leagues but that doesn't even ring a bell!

you know before we were relegated into this tin pot league i hadn't heard of half the teams in it - the aforementioned grays, tamworth, forest green, crawley town to name but a few. i found you have to learn quickly!!! thing is we're seen as one of the bigger clubs in the division despite the fact we're on the whole dreadful (support wise we're in the top five mind) so a lot of these teams are wanting to turf us over the same way that prem clubs want to turf man poo, chelski or arsehole or SPL want to get one over on the old firm.

Dons game was terrible. I pity anyone who paid to watch that shite!

Mackie should be dropped for Saturday. Get Lovell in the team.

Calderwood needs to stop playing Seve in defence too, he's wasted there and is no defender.

As soon as he moved up the park we started to play a little better!

I don't think Calderwood knows what he is doing half the time.

Was going to go to the game this saturday, but after seeing that, i'll pass. We blew a great chance to get to second yesterday, we never have the bottle. Typical Aberdeen.

I just don't get why he keeps playing Seve back there. OK, he's competent enough but whenever he plays in the centre of midfield the rest of the team immediately plays better. The guy's in the Scotland squad as a midfielder, not a defender that should drop a big enough hint Calderwood's way. Let Considine have his chance in the back and leave Seve where he plays best.

Still, despite what I've heard was a shite performance, Caley still couldn't beat us :D