aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha newly back from edinburgh, what a result! great bounce when the goal went on.

surely gotta get a HUGE crowd at todders on saturday. beating rangers would be magic. 6 points ahead of them in 2nd by christmas.

Im back in the Deen so im definately going to the Rangers game. Were the Hearts fans singing against Romanov? Saw a great article in the paper about a guy who had a giant Hearts tattoo on his back with 'ROMANOV' above it.......he wanted it removed. :D

Im back in the Deen so im definately going to the Rangers game. Were the Hearts fans singing against Romanov? Saw a great article in the paper about a guy who had a giant Hearts tattoo on his back with 'ROMANOV' above it.......he wanted it removed. :D

That idiocy reminds me of a story about a celtic fan who named his kid John-Paul Gould Mcnamara Boyd Stubbs Lambert etc (the whole Celtic line up at the time) O'neill. He left out Van Hooydonk (sp!) or Cadete or someone because he "wasn't sure of their commitment to the club". Ha, it was in the Sun or something, it must be true.

That idiocy reminds me of a story about a celtic fan who named his kid John-Paul Gould Mcnamara Boyd Stubbs Lambert etc (the whole Celtic line up at the time) O'neill. He left out Van Hooydonk (sp!) or Cadete or someone because he "wasn't sure of their commitment to the club". Ha, it was in the Sun or something, it must be true.

I remember reading that, was gutted he left out Van Hoijdonk.

the prestigious FA trophy beckons next for the u's - playing our local village neighbours histon - a banana skin tie if i ever did see one!

good lord i have been numb all weekend, a banana skin tie indeed we were thrashed 5-0 (lucky to get the nil by all accounts), grown men who'd been following the team for over 30 years were in tears, just when i think my beloved football team cant sink any lower, they do. still looking forward to our boxing day home defeat by the equally hapless rushden & diamonds mind!

changing the subject - bloody hell aberdeen 2nd in the SPL! does the 2nd place team go into the champions league???

Im back in the Deen so im definately going to the Rangers game.

You'd better get a ticket quick. I've heard on other boards that there's only a few singles left for the Dick Donald and the rest of the ground is quickly going the same way.

Del, 2nd place goings into the Champion's League Qualifiers.

Guest DustyDeviada
You'd better get a ticket quick. I've heard on other boards that there's only a few singles left for the Dick Donald and the rest of the ground is quickly going the same way.

Really? Hmm, first competitive sell-out since the relegation play offs then? Got my tickets, looking forward to it, would be kind of bizarre to have a sell out when the crowds have been crap this season.

Also, if there is a big crowd you can bet that we will get humped, I remember a couple of years ago when there was a huge crowd for the Christmas game against Inverness, terrible 0-0 draw.