aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dinna worry boys, ICT will give them a spanking on wednesday night!!

Dunfermline 0-0 Inverness

Better raise your game after drawing a blank against my 10-man shower of shite.

Other results:

Kilmarnock 1-2 Motherwell

*gnash*

Didn't expect that, they're getting too safe for my liking.

Hibernian 5-1 St.Mirren

That'll do fine.

Sellick 1-0 Satan's Bastards

Yak. So, still 5 points adrift, St. Mirren the team to catch. Home to Motherwell on Boxing Day...........

Dunfermline 0-0 Inverness

Better raise your game after drawing a blank against my 10-man shower of shite.

I'm hoping so!! The pubs in Elgin will be hoaching with Huns, so it could be painful viewing. I'm pretty gutted that i cant make it to the game, but if we scored/won; i ken fine i'd catch all these stitches on something/someone when celebrating :down:

Apparentley the ref was absolutely dire in our game on sat.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'm hoping so!! The pubs in Elgin will be hoaching with Huns, so it could be painful viewing. I'm pretty gutted that i cant make it to the game, but if we scored/won; i ken fine i'd catch all these stitches on something/someone when celebrating :down:

Apparentley the ref was absolutely dire in our game on sat.

Oh yeah, hope you're on the mend after the car accident, nasty business.

The Sunday tabs reckon the ref was OK, although we MUST have been robbed. By all accounts Muirhead should have walked as well for shoving one of your players to the deck, that's the spirit! Ian Black got subbed for his own safety, too. A bad-tempered game, but that's no bad thing. Shows they're up for it.

Just saw the highlights of the ICT v. Dunfermline game.

I never realised you get booked for being shoved over; like Wilson was!! Black's tackle was absolutely shocking, he really needs to get a grip. Crawford was unlucky to get sent off.

How those two guys got sent off in the Killie v. Motherwell game in injury time i don't know!! Looked like f'ck all to me

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I never realised you get booked for being shoved over; like Wilson was!! Black's tackle was absolutely shocking, he really needs to get a grip. Crawford was unlucky to get sent off.

Should think so too, how dare he use his body to potentially damage the hands of MY player? Black is a bit of a hothead right enough, he needs to cool his jets a bit otherwise he'll be another Andy McLaren............

I'm off to the pub to get my seat sorted for the ICT v. Rangers game the noo. Although Elgin is populated with unemployed, unwashed Huns who will have probably been there all day to get their seats, since they've never been to a Rangers game in their lives.

C'mon Caley, lets raise our game for this one!! :love:

I will be with about 20 Dons fans, so i'll have a bit of back up should anything kick off :bat:

brilliant! who would've thought after last week we'd get back into 2nd so quickly. just shows the huns are absolutley nothing special, and if aberdeen can continue beating those below us they will slip up.

a win at tannadice and we're 2nd going into the new year, yas! while rangers have another potential tricky game at Love Street. great season for the dons so far.

How i didn't get a kicking last night i'll never know!!!

When that goal went in i almost did a lap of the pub kissing my Caley Thistle top's badge. Note: only ICT fan, with around 30 Huns in the wee Elgin pub.

If Sebo can play for Rangers, so can I

If Sebo can play for Rangers, so can I!!!!!

yes we are oh yes we are

Erm, whose been logging on as me and leaving such nonsense so late at night?

Great win for Caley last night. Thought they played well. Don't think much of Bayne though, get Dodds upfront! What a screamer from Rankin, perfection. Was it a pen? I thought it was soft.

Sebo is fucking awful. Fatter than Hartson?

2nd in the league in late December, chufties.:up: :up: :up:

Erm, whose been logging on as me and leaving such nonsense so late at night?

Great win for Caley last night. Thought they played well. Don't think much of Bayne though, get Dodds upfront! What a screamer from Rankin, perfection. Was it a pen? I thought it was soft.

Sebo is fucking awful. Fatter than Hartson?

2nd in the league in late December, chufties.:up: :up: :up:

I thought Bayne had a brilliant game last night, can you remember him losing an aerial ball?? His holding play was incredible: Could teach Lee Miller a thing or two...

Never a pen. It just solidified my hate for that wee ned Ferguson.

To be honest I'm not too bothered about the loss. We had to have a shit result sometime (old firm games excluded) and I was always worried about this game considering the form they're in. Rangers and Hearts only gained a point on us so it's not the end of the world.