aberdeen-music

The Automatic

You 2 are gay' date=' The Automatic are ACE, they've got ace songs, a great live show and are generally cool guys :)[/quote']

i'm sure they are nice guys but they're shit for the simple reason that i want to punch they're keyboard player in the neck everytime i see him. why can't he position a microphone in front of his keyboard instead of to the side? what's with that shit? and they're songs are kinda naff. let's all go to raouls? it's about a fucking sandwhich shop!

i'm sure it'll do well though.

• Upvote 1

i'm sure they are nice guys but they're shit for the simple reason that i want to punch they're keyboard player in the neck everytime i see him.

Weird' date=' I was just thinking exactly the same thing, just to stop him doing that hideous yelping thing he does.

And I hate the way they are [i']constantly played on Jo Whiley's show. Nothing to do with her husband being their manager, of course...

Weird' date=' I was just thinking exactly the same thing, just to stop him doing that hideous yelping thing he does.

And I hate the way they are [i']constantly played on Jo Whiley's show. Nothing to do with her husband being their manager, of course...

Dunno where that came from, but it's not true, their manager is Martin Bowen from Cardiff who looks like Ron Jeremy and certainly ain't married to Jo Whiley...

They're good. A lot better than the millions of other shitty indie wank bands like The Fratellis' date=' Larrikin Love and The Kooks. I like the melodies and the such-like.

Ooooh side point, do you know who are fucking ace????

The Klaxons. Fucking marvellous. Book 'em Jameso:up:[/quote']

I don't think they are much cop ,but as you say they are a damned sight better than Fratellis etc, and although i used to really want to punch the keyboardist too, his enthuisiastic performance on Jools has got me on his side. That Klaxons single is nae bad either.

now now

They're good. A lot better than the millions of other shitty indie wank bands like The Fratellis' date=' Larrikin Love and The Kooks. I like the melodies and the such-like.

Ooooh side point, do you know who are fucking ace????

The Klaxons. Fucking marvellous. Book 'em Jameso:up:[/quote']

Come on Larrikin Love are fucking awesome and one of the best bands around at the moment.