aberdeen-music

what do you do.........

dougfast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now help protect the sick' date=' vulnerable and elderly with community alarm....[/quote']

any idea on how to actually get one of those things? a relative was promised one by the social work department in Aberdeen two years ago, only for them to constantly lose the papers and generally make a total fuck up of the whole process..

Well after 25 years in the motor trade and a nervous breakdown I now help protect the sick' date=' vulnerable and elderly with community alarm....[/quote']

Very handy things, my Gran used one when she fell in her house. Within a couple of minutes someone was round to help her.

any idea on how to actually get one of those things? a relative was promised one by the social work department in Aberdeen two years ago' date=' only for them to constantly lose the papers and generally make a total fuck up of the whole process..[/quote']

I find that very hard to believe, our social work dept is wonderful...o_O

Someone needs to shake them up then, was it referred through a Doctor? if it was get the doc to chase it, a letter to their councilor might help as well, there is nothing I can do from my end i'm afraid, good luck.

Its a fantastic setup....saves lives every day and i'm very proud to be involved.

Indeed, must be very rewarding. My Granda also has an alarm he places under his pillow, if my Gran isnt feeling well she presses a button and it vibrates so it wakes him up *he is very deaf*. I hope they dont use it to turn each other on, just press the button, they dont even have to be in the same room! *Coat grabbing time I think*

Indeed' date=' must be very rewarding. My Granda also has an alarm he places under his pillow, if my Gran isnt feeling well she presses a button and it vibrates so it wakes him up *he is very deaf*. I hope they dont use it to turn each other on, just press the button, they dont even have to be in the same room! *Coat grabbing time I think*[/quote']

Oh you sick sick puppy......

Indeed' date=' must be very rewarding. My Granda also has an alarm he places under his pillow, if my Gran isnt feeling well she presses a button and it vibrates so it wakes him up *he is very deaf*. I hope they dont use it to turn each other on, just press the button, they dont even have to be in the same room! *Coat grabbing time I think*[/quote']

How disturbing... o_O