aberdeen-music

what do you do.........

dougfast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I know the one you mean. I work in the Dr's surgery just up the hill in Western Rd! I know the assistant manager Kenny quite well' date=' He's a right laugh! but he's put in his notice to go join the military police. He has an amazing vinyl collection in the cupboards of the shop though - You should ask him about them. You get free tea and biscuits in my shop, and bacon rolls on a sunday - I run a sweet operation! You should come down.

Are yopu not tempted by Corals over the road?[/quote']

Yeah, it was Kenny who showed me the ropes the other day, pay 2 to predict 6 results and an easy 200! Well, not quite, Brechin Bastard City spoiled everything. They even had a little bowl of chocs at the counter, lovely touch. I'll certainly ask about his vinyl collection if I see him again.

Coral's? Nah, I tend to stick to my routine, which it will soon become.

Guest Bob Double Jack
Alison Whimster. Its quite funny because Ive been to see Double Jack about 5 times and am a fan but have only just realised that you are my Mums boss. I'll have to bring her along next time' date=' she'd love that.[/quote']

that would be cool - i will see her next week at work!:up: