aberdeen-music

Chinese Takeaways

Mr.Tim

wok wok or the golden crown on crown street are usually pretty good and both deliver. although wok wok's chow mein is a little dry.

there's one across from iceland on holburn street that we occasionally go to as it's nearest. it's okay but i can't remember the name.

Guest DustyDeviada
Happy Uncle in Cults.

When you can get two crispy pancake rolls for 2.50..you just know its going to be good.

Seconded, but you lose points for not calling it the Yangtse.

That said I've gone off them a bit, last time I ordered from them it was a Saturday night and it took about 2 hours! The delivery guy was apologetic and embarassed, but that's just not on.

Golden Crown on Crown Street is good too.

The new hong kong on auchmill road is excellent' date=' crispy duck is really good, and the honey chilli chicken and crispy chilli beef. Sticky prawns and salt and pepper chicken are damn good too[/quote']

:up:

I'm here all the time (its too damn convenient for its own good, right next to the bus stop)....my meal of choice is curried veg, egg fried rice and banana fritters....banana fritters and curry are an awesome combo!