aberdeen-music

New Slipknot masks...

Rass

newsk.jpg

mainpic.jpg

Ooooh, they're pretty much just the old ones but they're definatly getting more fucked up, well looking forward to the new one now, "Volume 3 (the Subliminal Verses)"

Although Jim does look like someones just slapped some emulsion on his face.... and craig's just gets deadlier every time...

(i guessed this was more costume than music but move it if you will)

Originally posted by ripple boy:

i remember the good old days of slipknot. how it seems so far away.

HAPPY DAYS:cheers:

I find it funny how people go off bands because they become popular, Its not like Slipknot tailored there sound to be popular, if they did they wouldn't have recorded an album like IOWA, instead they would have written an album of Wait and Bleeds.

Music is meant to be entertainment and thats exactly what Slipknot provide.

Long may it continue :up:

Originally posted by psydoll:

I've mentioned this quite a lot to people but can you imagine one of these younger kids sitting through IOWA all the way through? It's not that easy listening to be fair is it?

Lol, reminds me of the midnight opening for Iowa at One-up, it was about 80% mummies and daddies who went to pick it up for the kids coz they had school the next day, they were playing it incredibly loud over the in-store speakers, never have i seen so many shocked and appauled faces, Class.

Have to say Iowa is still my favourite of the two, the psychotic-ness of the the first one is awesome, but it really benefited from the melodies they put in on Iowa, still get tingles when that opening noise blows up ripping into People=Shit like shreading metal sheets, followed by full on hell breaking loose double bass insanity, fuckin awesome.

from ww.roadrun.com/news

Activision's MTX: Motocross game hit shelves this past Tuesday, so can we assume that many of you have already heard the new Slipknot track that's included on the game? Sure we can...Good. For those that still haven't checked it out, do so where you can, as "Don't Get Close" will NOT be appearing on the upcoming album in any form, so the demo version on the game is gonna be the only place to hear it. Seems that Slipknot and producer Rick Rubin have a little problem in that there's too much great shit to choose from, and only so much material they can fit on the new CD. Oh well. Keep checking in here and at Slipknot1.com for info about when we WILL be letting you hear some of the insane shit that is on the upcoming, as-yet-untitled full length, due in stores May 25.

Originally posted by Rass:

Have to say Iowa is still my favourite of the two, the psychotic-ness of the the first one is awesome, but it really benefited from the melodies they put in on Iowa, still get tingles when that opening noise blows up ripping into People=Shit like shreading metal sheets, followed by full on hell breaking loose double bass insanity, fuckin awesome.

Totally!:rockon: Its one kick ass album