aberdeen-music

what's your plans folks!?

black_matter

Tonight and tomorrow i'm out with the girls to Moshulu.

Tomorrow day, I'm writing songs with Andy YouthGoneWild, then going for pre-theatre dinner with friends and then to see my mum, sister and dad (hahahaha) in a dancing show at HMT.

Sunday I'm meeting a friend for dinner, then have Obedience School practice and then going to catch Deadloss at The Tunnels

Playing cards tonight then going down to fife for a wedding tomorrow. Hopefully one will pay for the other.

you're going to gamble with a wedding in fife? wow those are high stakes.

Going out with my girlfriend and her mates tonight, chilling out tomorrow through the day then working on the door in The Tunnels sat night then who knows what pleasures sunday will bring.

Today: Finish all the preparing for the gig tomorrow. 21st Party tonight

Tomorrow: 8 hours on an evil lotto machine, MOORINGS GIG at night, get wrecked afterwards.

Sunday: Work All day, start drinking in preperation for wrestlemania.

Monday: Wrestlemania somewhere, sleep/pass out, then the first of the summer Barbeques! Canne Wait.

Gym, then off from Glasgow to Edinburgh to get wasted as part of a friend's final exam celebrations. I don't generally like using the word wasted, but I have that urge tonight. Which is bad. Think we're going to Cabaret Voltaire.

When I eventually wake up, off to the Highlands I trudge, to see the family and maybe work on Popcorn Fiend technical details. Sunday I run for upwards of two hours as part of my marathon preparation, and probably plan the purchase of some Roland V-Drums. Once I get back to Glasgow, I'll probably see a couple of movies, Transamerica definitely, before deciding which terrible movie I want to laugh at more, Basic Instinct 2 or Firewall. From what I've heard both are equally erotic, so it's a tough choice.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Weekend on at work, which kinda decides a quiet one for me. I can't plan anything until I know the full-time score, DA "welcome" Satan's Revolting XI tomorrow.

Tonight prolly end up going out to 'shulu, not sure what - if anything - beforehand though.

Tomorrow: perhaps go to the gym then Hot Mangu album launch at the Lemon Tree :rockon:

Sunday: Down to Glasgow for gig at the Arches by the wonderfully talented Imogen Heap - can't wait! :)

tonight i shall probably stay in and work on some music or scan in some photo's. going to same wedding as chris on saturday and me and the wife shall take our sweet time getting back on sunday, maybe with a detour to a historic scotland building on the way back as entry is free all this weekend to all their buildings.

you're going to gamble with a wedding in fife? wow those are high stakes.

Going out with my girlfriend and her mates tonight' date=' chilling out tomorrow through the day then working on the door in The Tunnels sat night then who knows what pleasures sunday will bring.[/quote']

You're coming to the Tunnels on Sunday to see Deadloss, Anavris and BenCozine or I'll cut off your face

Tonight prolly end up going out to 'shulu' date=' not sure what - if anything - beforehand though.

Tomorrow: perhaps go to the gym then Hot Mangu album launch at the Lemon Tree :rockon:

Sunday: Down to Glasgow for gig at the Arches by the wonderfully talented Imogen Heap - can't wait! :)[/color']

I thought the Arches got burned to a crisp? Didn't realise they'd refurbished.

Tonight = Go out, get very drunk and dance like a fool.

Tomorrow = Spend the day dying from a horrible hangover. Go to a gig and then probably go out again.

Sunday = Job hunt, and do all the coursework I've been putting off for two weeks. And probably have another horrible hangover.

Oh, don't you just love the weekend?