aberdeen-music

The Best Front Man Ever?

Uncle Fritz

I remember seeing GG Allin live footage on a Channel 4 documentry a few years back - he shouted "I'm GG Allin and here is my shit" before promptly squating on the stage and curling one out.

Being naked at the time obviosuly helped.

he then started throwing it at the crowd before punching a few of the paying audience.

a riot then kicked off which then escalted outside where the police turned up and tear gassed everyone.

GG was still in the buff at this point and running down the street.

Fucking class - you don't get gigs like that in the 'Deen.

(apologies if this gig is on one of the above links - knowing of GG's live show I wasn't prepared to watch the footage in work!).

Guest bluesxman

I have the 'Hated' documentary on video which I suspect probably features whatever was on the links before they were removed. Definitely has the nude-take a dump-punch audience members segment. It's probably the funniest/saddest thing ever to see.

Highlight is GG's brother with his shaved head, unfeasibly straggly sideburns and Hitler moustache grown over his lips combo. :gringo:

Guest bluesxman

I bought one CD for some unexplicable reason, it isn't exactly on the constantly played list. One song called Bite It You Scum is pretty cool in a shit punk kind of way. Other samples of song titles include -

I Wanna F**k Myself

Hard Candy Cock

Eat My Shit

Scum F**k tradition

Needle Up My Cock

Ten Year Old F**k

Ass-F**kin', Butt-Lickin', C**t Suckin' Masturbation

Tough F**kin' Shit -

I'm sure you can guess the musical quality....:up:

I bought one CD for some unexplicable reason' date=' it isn't exactly on the constantly played list. One song called Bite It You Scum is pretty cool in a shit punk kind of way. Other samples of song titles include -

I Wanna F**k Myself

Hard Candy Cock

Eat My Shit

Scum F**k tradition

Needle Up My Cock

Ten Year Old F**k

Ass-F**kin', Butt-Lickin', C**t Suckin' Masturbation

Tough F**kin' Shit -

I'm sure you can guess the musical quality....:up:[/quote']

It beggar's belief that GG Allen was never proclaimed as the "next Dylan"...