aberdeen-music

I want a pet Cow.

Hog

Yesterday I went to Rhinds Farm shop in Kinloss near Forres. There is an area with new born cows and the Mum's.

Never thought I would be so moved by a cow but there was one little one who was coming right up to the gate and licking my arm (no comments). Apparently the cow was a few days old and the Mum died suddenly because it had cancer.

All the other calfs were next to their Mum but this one was put in with a Mum who already had a calf.

I want to buy the calf and for it to be my pet.

Apparently cows give good head. (Something to do with their tongues getting wrapped around your balls. )

21458_b0514e8eae_m.jpg

I would imagine they could quite easily suck it off... literally...

Plus calves have teeth :p not sharp ones' date=' but teeth all the same... ;)

Cows are ace though. My dad has a large herd of dairy fresians on his farm (the black and white ones..) and the calves are just the cutest things ever.

Except when they stand on your toes, even at just a few weeks old it still hurts.[/color']

I do farming work dueing the summer and im terrified of cows! Im telling you' date=' one day they're all going to realise that they're bigger and tougher than us human beings and they're going to take over the world.[/quote']

No they wont, pound for pound they must be the most stupid creatures in the world.....o_O

aww, I'd have a farm with Shetland Ponies and Highland Cows. And pigs, but only the sporty, athletic looking ones, none of those fat slobby pigs that lie around in shit all day.

I want to go to Doonie's now, anyone know if it's still open to the public? I used to go all the time as a kid.

aww' date=' I'd have a farm with Shetland Ponies and Highland Cows. And pigs, but only the sporty, athletic looking ones, none of those fat slobby pigs that lie around in shit all day.

I want to go to Doonie's now, anyone know if it's still open to the public? I used to go all the time as a kid.[/quote']

Can you advise me, what wine goes best with shetland pony?

Guest bluesxman
And pigs' date=' but only the sporty, athletic looking ones, none of those fat slobby pigs that lie around in shit all day. [/quote']

So Posh Spice then?