aberdeen-music

Your fantasy breakfast.

Lemonade

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What actually IS French toast? Is it just when you fry a piece of bread in egg?

Or is that something else?

You make a micture of eggs and milk...whisk. Dip bread into mixture and fry.

Reapeat with cheese sandwhiches instead of bread for ''cheese dreams''

Proper Girl Guide food.

That cafe next to the Vue cinema (I think it's called Henry's) does the nicest all day breakfast in the city' date=' bar none.

In contrast, the breakfast at Blackfriars is fucking horrible.[/quote']

frankensteins do a pretty mean one, costly though.

i like how this is turning into a thread of places to get a good cooked breakfast, the more tips the better :)

lightly toasted bagel with cream cheese and crispy bacon with fresh squeezed oj and a massive mug of Earl Grey tea. or swap the bagel for fresh baked bread drizzled with honey....gorgeous.

Henry's does do an awesome fry up plus they're very nice about swapping things about if you don't like mushrooms or whatever.

Yep' date=' as long as it's accompanied by Ruby grapefruit juice which hasn't been quaffed by R2-D2 over there. ;)

While in the states I love to eat Froot Loops which must be incredibly unhealthy (especially as I'm diabetic), but you don't get them over here. Boo.

[img']http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jlp92/Images/FrootLoops.jpg

awww hell yeah! them or apple jacks! my sister and i managed to create a cocktail in the bassment on monday that tastes of apple jacks. we're still working on froot loops and fruity pebbles.

Guest DustyDeviada

Thanks to Rachie and the good people at Globally Sweet I last night enjoyed my first ever bowl of Froot Loops on British soil.

Rachie, you truly are a star.

Unfortunately I think they were about six quid a box as Mrs Deviada bought Froot Loops, an M&M bar and a Musketeer bar and it came to £9. Oops.

But it is a 15oz box, whatever that means.