aberdeen-music

Your fantasy breakfast.

Lemonade

manhattens in belmont street also sell oreos for 45p a pack. which is a bargain!

one day i'm gonna splash out and buy some mountain dew and those yellow peanut butter bars from globally sweet. i can't quite bring myself to spend over a pound on a can of fizzy pop though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manhattens in belmont street also sell oreos for 45p a pack. which is a bargain!

one day i'm gonna splash out and buy some mountain dew and those yellow peanut butter bars from globally sweet. i can't quite bring myself to spend over a pound on a can of fizzy pop though.

you can get mountain dew from baskin robbins on thistle street for about 80p a can which is still pricey, but not as much. they also have mountain dew:code red, root beer, cream soda and hawaiian punch.

you can get mountain dew from baskin robbins on thistle street for about 80p a can which is still pricey' date=' but not as much. they also have mountain dew:code red, root beer, cream soda and hawaiian punch.[/quote']

Bastards!

Why did no one tell me this sooner! I'm going there a.s.a.p for my Dew fix. Anything that looks like it's radioactive deserves to be drunk. That's why I'd buy the Toxic Crusaders a pint if I met them.

Bastards!

Why did no one tell me this sooner! I'm going there a.s.a.p for my Dew fix. Anything that looks like it's radioactive deserves to be drunk. That's why I'd buy the Toxic Crusaders a pint if I met them.

i'll join you!

when i was a younger lad i used to work as a dishwasher in the creel inn in catterline and they kept a stock of mountain dew just for me as i was the only guy that drunk the stuff. so they claimed anyway. tis a shame they don't sell it over here anymore(aside from expensive imports anyway).