aberdeen-music

Tunnels 04.01.06

bladeola

Heap of bollocks as usual - regardless of tempo' date=' why bother hitting harder than you have to? If that was an issue I'd be onto Alesis asking for triggers (though this is patly due to the fact that most house kits in Aberdeen venues are fucking gash, and my playing is more so :D)........[/quote']

I'm sick of all this, i'm going out to Cash converters, selling my kit, and buying some DARTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Keep out of the black and into the red, there's nowt in this game for two in a bed:up:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WSBB were gash' date=' good band crap music. i just dont like the type o singing that is in sync with the snare drum (you know the "YA SHA MA CA NA TA LA!!!!")

but am just one gye (and a sexy one at that!)

[/quote']

How can a band be good but play crap music?

Go look up a band called Discordance axis or pig destroyer, give them a listen and tell me what you think.

Heap of bollocks as usual - regardless of tempo' date=' why bother hitting harder than you have to? If that was an issue I'd be onto Alesis asking for triggers (though this is patly due to the fact that most house kits in Aberdeen venues are fucking gash, and my playing is more so :D)........[/quote']

exactly your shite so keep out of this.

Calum played one gig for SPD ages ago' date=' I've played with them for almost the last 18 months. Think that nails it......[/quote']

Yep, Calum had a short career with SPD. Chris (Element 106) played with us for about a year but wanted to concentrate on Element. Ever since then, Scorge has been the main man behind the beats for Aberdeens best looking Noisecore band.:up:

i understand that this is a feedback post, but really i dont think that dibating personal techniques is relevant, honestly instruments, like music, rely heavily on personal interpretation, good musican are those people who can convey the feeling of motion in the song, admittidly metal is a very basic and very simple style, but criticising someone about how hard they hit the drums is totally pointles, like me telling dear Stuartmaxwell that playing the bass with a pick is pointles because you can acheave higher speeds with 4 fingers, and you should never use your left thumb to press the low end strings because that denotes a severe lack of technique and no ambition in futher the speed of your note per seconds with your left hand.

and now that i have sayd that i will have maxi saying that i speak a loads of bollocks because i have criticised his personal technique, and that my style is so shit, creating once again an endless argument on how you play your instrument.

i understand that feedback is necessary, it opens the mind if backed up with the facts, but there are tons of subjects you can feedback from, just dont do it on the personal style of playing.

i understand that this is a feedback post' date=' but really i dont think that dibating personal techniques is relevant, honestly instruments, like music, rely heavily on personal interpretation, good musican are those people who can convey the feeling of motion in the song, admittidly metal is a very basic and very simple style, but criticising someone about how hard they hit the drums is totally pointles, like me telling dear Stuartmaxwell that playing the bass with a pick is pointles because you can acheave higher speeds with 4 fingers, and you should never use your left thumb to press the low end strings because that denotes a severe lack of technique and no ambition in futher the speed of your note per seconds with your left hand.

and now that i have sayd that i will have maxi saying that i speak a loads of bollocks because i have criticised his personal technique, and that my style is so shit, creating once again an endless argument on how you play your instrument.

i understand that feedback is necessary, it opens the mind if backed up with the facts, but there are tons of subjects you can feedback from, just dont do it on the personal style of playing.[/quote']

Is it allowed to critique a personal style of spelling?

:p

hehe no problems criticize how much you want, i never went to grammar school, nor ever learned to spell english properly.... why bother since is not my language?

also since in this forum we have to bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch about everything i see no point in posting any more, as soon as someone expresses their point of vew it has to be picked upon, again life is like music try and get what some one means not how ones expresses it.

ps, sorry maxwell i thought you were a bas player, my apologies