aberdeen-music

Tunnels 04.01.06

bladeola

He's caught Mind My Weapon-itis' date=' a disease which makes him immune from critiscism and gives him a god given right to shoot other people down because he's too childish to take it on the chin. :laughing:[/quote']

that's ill-founded scroge. MMW in fact take criticism very well, especially when Rocksound and terrorizer etc review our stuff.

But like Dave said, sticking to the topic. I'm sure this gig was good/bad (delete depending on your view)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) This a thread which is supposed to be about a gig which happened a couple of weeks ago.

2) This is a thread which is no longer about a gig which happened a couple of weeks ago

3) We are basically a new band since our guitarist left. We wrote 2 songs. One was Neonfluxicide which most metal people seem to like and Give me strength which has very mixed opinions.

4) We have written a new song which is like Darkane/SYL/SOAD/Arch Enemy I can visualise a mixed opinion

5) We also have another song which kicks Neonfluxicides ass IMHO.

6) Bladeola summed us up. We have some good stuff and some filler. The filler is the old stuff which we will get rid of in time. Give us a bit of time? Some people can wait, some people cant, ah well.

That is the facts.

Or those are the facts

Or these are the facts

Or thus are the facts

Or thou facts are produced for all.

1) This a thread which is supposed to be about a gig which happened a couple of weeks ago.

2) This is a thread which is no longer about a gig which happened a couple of weeks ago

3) We are basically a new band since our guitarist left. We wrote 2 songs. One was Neonfluxicide which most metal people seem to like and Give me strength which has very mixed opinions.

4) We have written a new song which is like Darkane/SYL/SOAD/Arch Enemy I can visualise a mixed opinion

5) We also have another song which kicks Neonfluxicides ass IMHO.

6) Bladeola summed us up. We have some good stuff and some filler. The filler is the old stuff which we will get rid of in time. Give us a bit of time? Some people can wait' date=' some people cant, ah well.

[u']That is the facts.

Wrong. Those are the facts.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
you fat' date=' ugly, shit at drumming and in the worst fucking band in Scotland peasant!! :D[/quote']

You must learn to have a thicker skin, Rinky. Worst band in Scotland? I'll take that as a compliment from the spokesperson for the Sunny Delight generation. Note I did not piss my knickers because someone had a pop. Learn from that.