aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
shaun

jeremy kyle

the man is a legend, "everyone gets their say" , "just me and you, man to man" and the way he hits on every semi-attractive female guest regardless of age or background, i just love the man

i personaly think he suxxx asssssssss

Its people like him what makes this country over opinonated and wrong

He's just wrong

Hes up ther with tara byron and thon 2 lesbo's tranny and suzmannie (trinny and suzannie)

no offence to lesbians like after all you have the same rights as me..... lol

he will be one day. Mark my words

I reckon you're right, he just needs a couple more years under his belt before he can really start laying into people with authority.. :D

Guest MerryChristmas

People who watch these sort of shows are complete losers, they have got to the peak of their loser lives

I noticed a few months ago he lost one of his teeth. Must have gotten too cocky and some guest whacked him one.

I haven't seen it for a while though, now that I start work at 7 or 5am most days.

I have to admit I find him oddly attractive. Worrying I know.

could you imagine that relationship!

"hunny does my bum look big in this"

"it looks abseloutely terrible how the hell did you think you'd get away with wearing that?"

";( "

I reckon you're right' date=' he just needs a couple more years under his belt before he can really start laying into people with authority.. :D[/quote']

He's been doing it on radio for a considerable time BTW. He is also generally quite a bit better in that medium too. His Capital Radio show can be heard online & same as when he was with Virgin/BMRB, can be a lot more interesting & thought provoking than the TV stuff which whenever I've seen it, has been nothing other than a complete pile of wank.

Not that I'm an ardent fan of course, just my ex was. :O :D

I like it when he shouts at losers, he's like "you're a bum!" and then they're like "i know" and then he goes "so be a man and get a job and get off the drugs and stop shagging your cousin" and then the dude goes "ok jeremy, for you, anything." **cue audience applause**

Its heart wrenching stuff.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
my bum looks big in everything!

That'll do nicely.

I'll stop right there.